Thread: Advent

If your not doing something, its hard to screw up. stlouisramsfan's Avatar

Advent

I used the search engine, read a bunch of threads, but none of them had any specific gains, or what the improvements were? i have heard of the reliability issues, so i am curious how many have had problems? Is this worth getting this offseason for my 99 XLL? If so, what curve would you reccomend? Thanks in advance
    chris

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stlouisramsfan View Post
    I used the search engine, read a bunch of threads, but none of them had any specific gains, or what the improvements were? i have heard of the reliability issues, so i am curious how many have had problems? Is this worth getting this offseason for my 99 XLL? If so, what curve would you reccomend? Thanks in advance
    chris
    Hello Chris gains are 1 plus with improved hole shot, I have noticed if it's good from the start they tend to last for a long time. I have mine at yam 94

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    Hello Chris gains are 1 plus with improved hole shot, I have noticed if it's good from the start they tend to last for a long time. I have mine at yam 94
    with jim on this word for word, plus it feels like a real nice kick in the arse compared to the stock ecu, if i were you i would look out for a used one for half the price or less......

Moderated
    i got -1 mph top end with my advent but the response and midrange pull is dyno

I love the advent when i put it on i did back to back test at the lake the ski ran 68.5 @6980 rpm in fresh water lake 30 min later i had the advent in it ran [email protected] 7100 same setup with advent got me over 100 rpms and the midrange seemed to really pull hard we just got back from the lake and it was 89 today i had my best speed yet I ran [email protected] 7180 the water was warm but the air must have had less humidity this time because i had my best speed today. Ron

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by zx11rider View Post
    I love the advent when i put it on i did back to back test at the lake the ski ran 68.5 @6980 rpm in fresh water lake 30 min later i had the advent in it ran [email protected] 7100 same setup with advent got me over 100 rpms and the midrange seemed to really pull hard we just got back from the lake and it was 89 today i had my best speed yet I ran [email protected] 7180 the water was warm but the air must have had less humidity this time because i had my best speed today. Ron
    and it took you 3 months to pay for it? still got my [email protected]? Lee

What would be a good price on a good used advent for a GPR 1200 ?

Moderated
    250-400 usd.

Thread Information