Exhaust Question

I have finished my stage one and am looking at next options. First off my wife likes the OPAS so I am leaning at leaving it on the ski unless it must be pulled off for performance. For now I am looking a installing the Race Tech power flow exhaust ( http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=312 ) or do I need to get the Race Tech through hull Exhaust kit ( http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=310 ) with the Race Engeering block offs ( http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=352 ) Thanks in advance for any advice.

PS Later I will be installing a intercooler and upgraded SC. Probably next season.

To use the thru-hull exhaust you must remove the OPAS. The powerflow should work with OPAS in place.

Depending on what IC you go with, you may be hard pressed to get things mounted without the thru-hull. Moving the exhaust to the other side of the ski does reduce some clutter around the aftermarket IC's as well as the heat from the exhaust right next to it.

Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by watermedic
    To use the thru-hull exhaust you must remove the OPAS. The powerflow should work with OPAS in place.

Depending on what IC you go with, you may be hard pressed to get things mounted without the thru-hull. Moving the exhaust to the other side of the ski does reduce some clutter around the aftermarket IC's as well as the heat from the exhaust right next to it.
    What he said. Plus if you dont wanna make another hole in the hull stick with the other one.

Ha ha yeah I was leaning towards keeping OPAS last year when I first got my ski.....

If your going for performance and your on this site already you can kiss your OPAS good bye before you know it.....

Seriously though what watermedic said is about right. It depends on what route you go but most of them require you remove OPAS.

+1
    Much better ride without opas. Safer for the wrists too.

Thread Information