Changing Seat Height - 08 15F

I want to change the seat height of my 08 15F but the only company I have seen that has something like this is Jettrim. There is a local marine upholstry shop I was thinking about talking to (from what I have seen they do good work on boats and the owner has installed and worked on pwc seats/covers for a while now). I would like to raise the height 3-4" (I am 6'1"). Has anyone else done this and what do you think? Any thoughts or someone who has already done this who has comments would be appreciated. Also, any pics if you have them.

John

I have the 3DR seat and UMI steering. It helps with short course racing. check out the pictures on my profile albums.

Team N2L #112 *Monster 15FKawi*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyjetski View Post
    I want to change the seat height of my 08 15F but the only company I have seen that has something like this is Jettrim. There is a local marine upholstry shop I was thinking about talking to (from what I have seen they do good work on boats and the owner has installed and worked on pwc seats/covers for a while now). I would like to raise the height 3-4" (I am 6'1"). Has anyone else done this and what do you think? Any thoughts or someone who has already done this who has comments would be appreciated. Also, any pics if you have them.

John

Yes, i too have an 08 15F . I'm the same height,and its annoying for me to have bend down low when going around the corners. or to have to stand up straight.. off-shore. I'm now installing the U.M.I. System so I'll test that out with my seat that has Riva Racing Covers in a race i have on the 9th.

Thread Information