Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Clay County Florida

    Question What are these black rubber things for ???

    Sorry for this question, but I dont have a owners manual. There are (3) of them on the rear swim deck of a 2003 sportster, Black rubber oval shaped, held on with two screws. Thanks...........

  2. #2
    probably part # 46 on chart - rubber stoppers for engine cover not to hit swim platform http://http://partsfinder.onlinemicr...e=13&A=81&B=16

    see ya

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    cold spring NY
    i use them to hold my wakeboard while i put it on it fits in between them perfect

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Clay County Florida
    Thanks for the reply.........

  5. #5
    They are a pain in the a$$ to replace. They are held in on bolts and I have not yet figured out how to reach ALL the way under to unscrew the bolts.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What are these Hoses for?
    By flyguytki in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 12:10 PM
  2. What are these bottle like looking things?
    By PilotSmith in forum Sea Doo Sport Boats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 01:39 PM
  3. What the...? Are these electric SC'ers for real?!
    By RXP-REX in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 01:31 AM
  4. what are these things???
    By turk0004 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 07:44 AM
  5. What are these for?
    By Jeff C in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 09:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts