Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Ft Hood Shooting

Boy the DOD sure dropped the ball on this guy I sure hope some heads roll over this someone or someones are responsible for this and we need some justice on this one! Prayers go out to the dead and there families!

+1
    What in the world were they thinking.....

"A Muslim U.S. Army officer opened fire at Fort Hood in Texas today, killing 12 soldiers and wounding 31, before he was shot by a base police officer.... Lee said that at first, he and his colleagues thought Hasan meant that Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan should join forces with the U.S. ...But, based on other comments Hasan made, it became clear he was encouraging Muslims to resist U.S. forces, Lee said. Hasan told colleagues the U.S. should not be in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to Lee, and he expressed happiness about the shooting of two soldiers by a Muslim convert outside an Arkansas recruiting center in June. Hasan's comments were reported to Army command, Lee said, but the report fell "on deaf ears."
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=115137

"At least six months ago, Hasan came to the attention of law enforcement officials because of Internet postings about suicide bombings and other threats, including posts that equated suicide bombers to soldiers who throw themselves on a grenade to save the lives of their comrades."
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...l/6706271.html

Until more facts are released regarding his religion and how much it came into play in this act, I am going to refrain from saying it was another Muslim terrorist act.

But for now I will say it was a terror act, by a POS who deserves to be drawn and quartered while still alive, after being tossed in a room of pissed off Army soldiers.

+1
    Can you imagine how the parents of those
    service personnel must feel tonight.....

Work Harder, Millions on Wellfare Depend On Us! ultramaxracing05's Avatar
    +1
    what a POS, at first when I heard on the radio, I thought of many of my friends I graduated with that joined the forces and are in Ft Hood. That muslim should be punished alived, throw his ass in the electric chair or something, I feel for the families. If they felt hatred against the middle eastern before, I can imagine now how they feel againsts those countries now.

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    i vote for public televised hanging of this ass clown...

+1
    This country was formed in part on religious freedom but to impose his beliefs in this manor is just unthinkable. They said he had issues in his former position and was repremanded for his actions. He sould not have even been in the situation he was in and now others are suffering. Just another reason we need to close our boarders.

+1
    My wife was at Fort Hood yesterday visiting her sister who's husband is stationed there. Luckily, she left several hours before the shooting, otherwise she would've been stuck there after the base was locked down.
    That POS needs to be hung or put in front of a firing squad. What a way to repay your country after we spent hundreds of thousands on his education. My condolences to all the families who's loved ones were killed in the attack.

+1
    Let's see - confirmation he is Muslim? Check. Killing a dozen people and wounding over 30 more qualify as an act of terror? Check.

When are we going to wake up, people?

Work Harder, Millions on Wellfare Depend On Us! ultramaxracing05's Avatar
    +1
    the army/goverment doesnt care if you're chinese, muslim, black, mexican, alien. as long as you can get your ass out there and fight, you're in!!
    thats whats wrong witht that branch of the government. they should do some background check on things like that. also should do phsychiatric evaluations also.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information