Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which impeller GPR

I figured i'd go with a new impeller while i'm doing my tunnel reinforcement.

I've read that for a stock motor I should go with a 13/19.

I'd like to get some input to decide which one to go with.

I've heard skat trak and solas are good.

I know the solas makes the concord and the dynafly.

I heard the dynafly works well with the '05 and later pumps.

Which one do you think i should go with? thanks

Solas 13/19 Dynafly ( yes they do exist )
    or
    Skat 13/19R

Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDRACING View Post
    or
    Skat 13/19R
    What do you mean by "yes they do exist"? Are they hard to find?

I'd mill the head, get a 3 degree keyway, gut the airbox, put an efi controller on then run a 14/20 Dynafly

and how'd you get that thing to do 68mph bone stock? was that going downhill?

Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDRACING View Post
    or
    Skat 13/19R
    I saw one of your posts that stated the 13/19 is a repitched 14/20. Does the 13/19 dynafly come polished. I see on your site the picture isn't.

SEARCH!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    SEARCH!!!
    the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
    try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of; "The police are searching for clues"; "They are searching for the missing man in the entire county"
    an investigation seeking answers; "a thorough search of the ledgers revealed nothing"; "the outcome justified the search"
    search or seek; "We looked all day and finally found the child in the forest"; "Look elsewhere for the perfect gift!"
    an operation that determines whether one or more of a set of items has a specified property; "they wrote a program to do a table lookup"
    research: inquire into; "the students had to research the history of the Second World War for their history project"; "He searched for information on his relatives on the web"; "Scientists are exploring the nature of consciousness"
    the examination of alternative hypotheses; "his search for a move that would avoid checkmate was unsuccessful"
    subject to a search; "The police searched the suspect"; "We searched the whole house for the missing keys"
    boarding and inspecting a ship on the high seas; "right of search"

I've searched and searched. I've been on other forums before and haven't once been told to search. What's up?

Quote Originally Posted by xsockguyx View Post
    the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
    try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of; "The police are searching for clues"; "They are searching for the missing man in the entire county"
    an investigation seeking answers; "a thorough search of the ledgers revealed nothing"; "the outcome justified the search"
    search or seek; "We looked all day and finally found the child in the forest"; "Look elsewhere for the perfect gift!"
    an operation that determines whether one or more of a set of items has a specified property; "they wrote a program to do a table lookup"
    research: inquire into; "the students had to research the history of the Second World War for their history project"; "He searched for information on his relatives on the web"; "Scientists are exploring the nature of consciousness"
    the examination of alternative hypotheses; "his search for a move that would avoid checkmate was unsuccessful"
    subject to a search; "The police searched the suspect"; "We searched the whole house for the missing keys"
    boarding and inspecting a ship on the high seas; "right of search"
    wtf was that? I think Mike just wants to get his post count up

Quote Originally Posted by ledouxmike View Post
    I've searched and searched. I've been on other forums before and haven't once been told to search. What's up?
    Don`t take it personal, there are sticky`s and forum guidlines etc etc and this amoung many of the popular topics have been beaten to death...

the correct prop is all dependant on what TOTAL mods you have or are planning, so when your done with your plan or goal, then you can get the correct prop and possibly have to tweek that for the best tune/rpm...

this has been said many times here as well...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information