Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Stay at home easy money jobs

So this time of year for me is getting slow for me and i've thought about looking for a second job but with my schdule for school and my current job i couldnt justify working only 6-10 hours at a second job so i ve been doing research on the online data entry jobs, found a bunch just to be scams except for project payday. now before i join, i was wondering if anyone here has done a job like these.

+1
    I have a great option for you, it's called arise.com. Its basically a job where you do customer service from home. You must set up a virtual corporation for yourself pay some fees and you pay for your training. But this is legit, many people that work with my gf have spouses that do this from home. You can set your own hours and work for as many companies as you'd like, only drawback is that you have to pay for training for each company. Let me know if you decide to do this and how it works out for you, I've heard nothing but great things.

Banned User
    +1
    Here's the bad news about "work at home" jobs; if it can be done from home, it's being done-from India!!! Trust me, there are no jobs like the ones your describing.

kgb.com is worth a look. You must pass one of their tests, then be selected. They pay maybe 10 cents, for each "lookup" you do, and I feel that they will probably outsource to other countries to keep the costs down.

Everything else is a scam. If it can be done on the phone, or on the computer, it will be done in another country, where they only have to pay the people a dollar an hour, and they're happy.

If ANY of these "jobs" require you to pay a fee....run away. This is just the latest in a long line of scams targeted towards the many that are unemployed, or unemployable. They're are many gullible people out there right now, don't be one of them.
    Don't even click on a link, in a job ad. The people that post those links, are getting paid, because it's part of an "affiliated marketing commission" job. This is where they get paid when you click on their link.

Also, 99% of all jobs listed on Craigslist, are scams. If the job listing does not contain a local phone number/address/fax number, it's a scam. If you have to click on a link to apply-it's a scam. If the e-mail contact is Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, or GMX, it's a scam.

The only real jobs out there are the ones you find yourself, usually through friends, or word of mouth. And remember, for every "good" job opening, there are a 1000 resumes. Not 100, but 1000!!!

I personally work for kgb and it is legit. Fairly easy to if your good with the internet.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Runner View Post
    I personally work for kgb and it is legit. Fairly easy to if your good with the internet.
    That's great, and if he can pass their fairly simple test, and get on, good for him. That one site is the exception to the rule.
    And, I predict that within a year, will be outsourced.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    How is the pay structured?

Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    How is the pay structured?
    You get 10 cent per question you answer. 5 cent for each auto response you verify and send. Payment is direct deposited into your bank account once a month if you make over $20 that month.

+1
    You get 10 cent per question you answer. 5 cent for each auto response you verify and send. Payment is direct deposited into your bank account once a month if you make over $20 that month.
    Open to Canadians? Do you need to give a Social Insurance/Security number?

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    You get 10 cent per question you answer.
    5 cent for each auto response you verify and send.

Payment is direct deposited into your bank account once a month if you make over $20 that month.
    I personally work for kgb and it is legit.

Fairly easy to if your good with the internet.
    What does that work out to in terms of money per hour of solid effort?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information