first ride on my new skis

I just went out to lake conroe today in houston and took my first ride on our new rxp/rxt's!!.....the g/f was all about buying two rxt's but I told her that It would be nice to have both as an option....she started out on the rxt and we did a swap and a few minutes later she pulls over and says "oh, I really like this one"....she liked how nimble the two seater is and how much more light weight the two seater is and acted....

I am so glad I bought both of these....they are just two completely different feeling skis....the two seater is def not as good in the chop (it was real choppy out today) but its fun to jump the wakes and goof off on...hit the coves and let her loose

the three seater is amazing in the chop but does not turn as quickly as the other....the two skis together make a perfect pair!!

+1
    Right on man how many hr's have you put on them so far.

well today was our first ride and it was just me and the girl...it was so choppy that she couldnt stay out to long (she was getting soar I guess)....but we got in about a good hour and a half or riding in I would say...

+1
    Not much time but you got them out. AHA at least you can ride though, mine is tucked away for awhile

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyc1423 View Post
    I just went out to lake conroe today in houston and took my first ride on our new rxp/rxt's!!.....the g/f was all about buying two rxt's but I told her that It would be nice to have both as an option....she started out on the rxt and we did a swap and a few minutes later she pulls over and says "oh, I really like this one"....she liked how nimble the two seater is and how much more light weight the two seater is and acted....

I am so glad I bought both of these....they are just two completely different feeling skis....the two seater is def not as good in the chop (it was real choppy out today) but its fun to jump the wakes and goof off on...hit the coves and let her loose

the three seater is amazing in the chop but does not turn as quickly as the other....the two skis together make a perfect pair!!
    congrats on your purchase! we should all gather the Houston group together and ride

If i knew,...I wouldn't ask sea-one's Avatar
    +1
    Those are awesome,these your first ski's or "Seadoo's" for that matter...also make sure you do the proper BREAK-IN on the motors before you "rip" it too hard or they'll rip you at the stealership

I live south of Dallas and would show up for a 4tec ride down yawnder

A ride anywear around houston would be awsome....anytime on the weekends would be perfect for me....is this coming sat suppose to be nice?

Thread Information