Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 93
  1. #1
    SHO stopper palmbeach jesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    palm beach fl
    Posts
    3,225

    Hydrodrag Results

    this thread is for the results of this weekends races. good luck to all the participants!!!! sorry i couldnt make it....


  2. #2
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    I talked to bigdaddy and he said that unlimited came down to Duke and Stan and was a photo finish. Duke got the win after a 2 minute review.
    Stan won limited .
    Duke won unlimited speed alley.88mph
    Deans team ran 85mph on an fzr in speed alley.
    This is all I know.

  3. #3
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    All the logs got beat down by Doo's (or Doo power)... end of story

  4. #4
    It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    4,573
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    All the logs got beat down by Doo's (or Doo power)... end of story
    Dude ur sooooo full of shit......You got ur Poo packed and you know it!!.......Dean's Team came and represented for Yamaha. They won Speed Alley Limited with an 85.2 (with their slow FZR) and sandbagged with their fast ski in a really nice show of sportsmanship........so they wouldnt place first and second and leave the only possible place for the other racers being third!!!!!

    Not to mention that after the very close photo finish against Stan Hightower in limited class.......when they pulled the FZR out of the water......one of the cooling lines to the motor had blown off at the pump So engine was running hot and ECU was pulling timing out of the motor to protect it....and it was still that close......

    It's become evident that the Yammis r making the power now........once the pumps are modded to keep up with the power levels and these skis can hook from a dig...watch out!!!!!

    Congrats to all the racers........takes a lot of work to haul a ski and run it.....so a big salute to all those guys and to Tim for putting the event together. Big congratulations to Duke on his wins and Stan......great racers who know how to git ti done

    And great job today Gus...u kicked some azz with your couch.

  5. #5
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nTear SHO View Post
    Dude ur sooooo full of shit......You got ur Poo packed and you know it!!.......Dean's Team came and represented for Yamaha. They won Speed Alley Limited with an 85.2 (with their slow FZR) and sandbagged with their fast ski in a really nice show of sportsmanship........so they wouldnt place first and second and leave the only possible place for the other racers being third!!!!!

    Not to mention that after the very close photo finish against Stan Hightower in limited class.......when they pulled the FZR out of the water......one of the cooling lines to the motor had blown off at the pump So engine was running hot and ECU was pulling timing out of the motor to protect it....and it was still that close......

    It's become evident that the Yammis r making the power now........once the pumps are modded to keep up with the power levels and these skis can hook from a dig...watch out!!!!!

    Congrats to all the racers........takes a lot of work to haul a ski and run it.....so a big salute to all those guys and to Tim for putting the event together. Big congratulations to Duke on his wins and Stan......great racers who know how to git ti done

    And great job today Gus...u kicked some azz with your couch.
    Are you saying they lost on purpose? Dude if a doo with 16lbs of boost was allowed to run in limited class. If you didd'nt notice all the 80mph+ sea doos were in unlimited.

  6. #6
    It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    4,573
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    Are you saying they lost on purpose? Dude if a doo with 16lbs of boost was allowed to run in limited class. If you didd'nt notice all the 80mph+ sea doos were in unlimited.
    In speed alley...yes....they ran 65 mph on their fast ski so some1 else could get second place....since they had 1st place locked up already. They had stock exhaust and supercharger housing......dont blame them if they get great boost by dropping in a wheel.........no SC housing modification so still Limited legal.....

  7. #7
    driveumhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cape Copral, FL
    Posts
    1,475
    +1
    4
    Oh gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,,,here we go...... lol

  8. #8
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nTear SHO View Post
    In speed alley...yes....they ran 65 mph on their fast ski so some1 else could get second place....since they had 1st place locked up already. They had stock exhaust and supercharger housing......dont blame them if they get great boost by dropping in a wheel.........no SC housing modification so still Limited legal.....
    Speed alley? Of course an 85mph "limited" ski will win.
    The limited class rules were made originaly with the doos in mind way before the yamahas came out spinning the chargers at twice the speed.. I dont blame them one bit but you gotta admit that it does make the doos underdogs in limited class even though they still came out on top in the drags.

  9. #9
    Got Boost? psycho rxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Posts
    5,445
    +1
    182

  10. #10
    It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    4,573
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    Speed alley? Of course an 85mph "limited" ski will win.
    The limited class rules were made originaly with the doos in mind way before the yamahas came out spinning the chargers at twice the speed.. I dont blame them one bit but you gotta admit that it does make the doos underdogs in limited class even though they still came out on top in the drags.
    OK...this is where you say that the FZR ran damn good and give a congrats to the team for their win....................it surprised every1.......

    I'm not taking anything away from the Doos........but what fun is their in an event being completely dominated by one make of ski? Might as well call it the P-X nationals then.........Doos the underdogs??

    It's nice to see a trophy go to another manufacturer and break up the status quo...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SVHO Hydrodrag Results
    By nashvegas in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-26-2014, 07:33 AM
  2. 2010 riva hydrodrag results
    By systemerror in forum Race Events and News
    Replies: 281
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 04:41 PM
  3. Hydrodrag results thread
    By palmbeach jesse in forum Southeast
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 06:03 PM
  4. Unofficial results hydrodrags!!!
    By palmbeach jesse in forum Southeast
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 08:35 AM
  5. Hydrodrags results?
    By aha in forum Race Events and News
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •