Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question about the gpr market....

I'm curious, this is my first "off-season" with my ski, and I had my ski listed for sale for a few weeks, and got absolutely no interest at $5600, then down to $4900 and not even an inquiry. Is this the normal trend for trying to sell a ski in the fall/winter, or is the market for GPR's slowly dying?

last spring/early summer when I bought mine, I thought that $5,500 out the door (about $4900 w/ trailer + tax/title/tags) was an absolute steal, but right now that seems to be about a dime a dozen? hell I just talked to a guy down in miami whos selling his gpr-sho conversion for $6,500....

Is everything slowing down because everyones hopping on the FZR bandwagon, or is the market just bad because the time of year?

I said **** it, took mine off the market, and am throwing Jim's 1390 ported EFI into it and enjoying it!

African-American
    +1
    recession

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by smbstyle View Post
    I'm curious, this is my first "off-season" with my ski, and I had my ski listed for sale for a few weeks, and got absolutely no interest at $5600, then down to $4900 and not even an inquiry. Is this the normal trend for trying to sell a ski in the fall/winter, or is the market for GPR's slowly dying?

last spring/early summer when I bought mine, I thought that $5,500 out the door (about $4900 w/ trailer + tax/title/tags) was an absolute steal, but right now that seems to be about a dime a dozen? hell I just talked to a guy down in miami whos selling his gpr-sho conversion for $6,500....

Is everything slowing down because everyones hopping on the FZR bandwagon, or is the market just bad because the time of year?

I said **** it, took mine off the market, and am throwing Jim's 1390 ported EFI into it and enjoying it!

I would say exactly what U did pull off and try the local market and or try Craigslist.Remember that sometimes when u r dealing with this forum or others similar to it the market may be slightly softer but just hang in and you'll get it sold.....By the way, I like the 1390 idea the best.

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer View Post
    I would say exactly what U did pull off and try the local market and or try Craigslist.Remember that sometimes when u r dealing with this forum or others similar to it the market may be slightly softer but just hang in and you'll get it sold.....By the way, I like the 1390 idea the best.
    not looking to sell it anymore, it's off the market unless i get some rediculous offer. just looking to enjoy it now!!

not looking to sell it anymore, it's off the market unless i get some rediculous offer. just looking to enjoy it now!!
    haha, 2 hrs after I typed this, I received a deposit for a great offer on my gpr... pending pick-up tomorrow...

want to know how to sell your gprs? take them off the market. worked for me.

If your not doing something, its hard to screw up. stlouisramsfan's Avatar
    haha, 2 hrs after I typed this, I received a deposit for a great offer on my gpr... pending pick-up tomorrow...

want to know how to sell your gprs? take them off the market. worked for me.
    whats going on with the 1390?

+1
    Not the best time of year either. Glad to see you sold it.

Quote Originally Posted by stlouisramsfan View Post
    whats going on with the 1390?
    didn't go through with it. i got an offer i just couldn't refuse...

im gonna pick something else up soon, hopefully in the next two weeks...

African-American
    +1
    yeah , here used GPR's are selling like hotcakes for a cheap us$12, 000

considering a new rxpx is us$34 000

Moderated
    06/07 gprs are selling for 10-13k AUD here now we are on the way into summers start.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information