Trailering to Southwest Florida in March

Hey guys, in late March me and a buddy are going to trailer down our FZS's from NJ and ride down by my parents place in Marco Island for a week. Since we were down there, were thinking of heading down to the keys for a couple days. Anybody know of some good places to stay that we can trailer down to and spend the days on the beach and on the water? Preferably Gulf side.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ORTLEY MIKE View Post
    Hey guys, in late March me and a buddy are going to trailer down our FZS's from NJ and ride down by my parents place in Marco Island for a week. Since we were down there, were thinking of heading down to the keys for a couple days. Anybody know of some good places to stay that we can trailer down to and spend the days on the beach and on the water? Preferably Gulf side.
    I can help you with Lovers Key, Ft Myers, Sanibel, Captivia. Shoot me some dates and maybe I can show you around.
    Some others on here can help you with the Keys. Enjoy.

+1
    I've stayed at Suggler's Cove in Islamorada a few times. It aint fancy but it's cheap. They have a ramp on site & a bar with a kitchen...also a hose to flush skis. There is a nightclub across the street & the world famous Woody's(titty bar) up the road. From their marina you have quick access to both Atlantic & bay side. Wherever you stay, make sure to call ahead to make sure they allow skis on the property. Many of the places with ramps don't even want skis parked on the property overnight.

http://smugscove.com/index.htm

Looks like I will be in Fl 3/20-27. The beginning of the trip I will be at my parents place in Marco and then the tail end the keys, unless we come up with somewhere else good to go

+1
    Looks like I will be in Fl 3/20-27. The beginning of the trip I will be at my parents place in Marco and then the tail end the keys, unless we come up with somewhere else good to go
    When you are in the Marco area give me a shout! I'm up around Lovers key 40 min north of Marco! Lee

When your down in the Keys let me know. I'm in Key Largo.

Thread Information