Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    rick xp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,013
    +1
    7

    Motec ECU Maps for RXP

    Hey Guys.

    Im interested in this motec ECU but would it be possible to have the base map exactly the same as the Riva ECU map but using 1000cc injectors??

    This way it is a plug and play item and can do fine tuning from there with little downtime?

    What is the base map going to be like?


  2. #2
    rick xp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,013
    +1
    7
    Also how much for the Motec dash and will it fit the RXP?

    Thanks

  3. #3
    The most interesting man in the world. Nils888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,230
    +1
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by rick xp View Post
    Hey Guys.

    Im interested in this motec ECU but would it be possible to have the base map exactly the same as the Riva ECU map but using 1000cc injectors??

    This way it is a plug and play item and can do fine tuning from there with little downtime?

    What is the base map going to be like?
    There is only one base map that is close to beening finshed. It is for a stock injector RXPX. I have just recieved the 1000cc injectors and adaptors. So I will be starting to work on mapping for these injectors in the next couple of weeks. I think Pete is doing the same thing at Motec

  4. #4
    The most interesting man in the world. Nils888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,230
    +1
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by rick xp View Post
    Also how much for the Motec dash and will it fit the RXP?

    Thanks
    You would have to make a baseplate. But it would fit!!!!

    As for pricing. Give Pete a Call at Motec autralia

  5. #5
    rick xp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,013
    +1
    7
    Let me know when you make a base map for a RXP thats decent

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Cayman Islands
    Posts
    705
    Quote Originally Posted by Nils888 View Post
    You would have to make a baseplate. But it would fit!!!!

    As for pricing. Give Pete a Call at Motec autralia
    If you are an Authorized Dealer why would we need to call Pete??

    We are also considering going with a Motec but someone needs to post all needed parts and prices for this set up.

  7. #7
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionR32 View Post
    If you are an Authorized Dealer why would we need to call Pete??

    We are also considering going with a Motec but someone needs to post all needed parts and prices for this set up.
    Glen, the reason Nils told him to call Pete is Rich is already in Australia.

    If you need anything Motec please order here in our store

    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...uh3miffg9vg4l3

    thank you,
    Jerry

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Cayman Islands
    Posts
    705
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Glen, the reason Nils told him to call Pete is Rich is already in Australia.

    If you need anything Motec please order here in our store

    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...uh3miffg9vg4l3

    thank you,
    Jerry
    Thanks for pointing that out Jerry! I will let you know if we decide to go this way...still would like to know needed parts for this set up?

  9. #9
    Banned User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    2,924
    +1
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Nils888 View Post
    There is only one base map that is close to beening finshed. It is for a stock injector RXPX. I have just recieved the 1000cc injectors and adaptors. So I will be starting to work on mapping for these injectors in the next couple of weeks. I think Pete is doing the same thing at Motec
    Am I correct in assuming these are available for the X boats now??

  10. #10
    It got WIFI and touchscreen ! PWCGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    216
    +1
    10
    Yes base map available for the X boats ( i.e. stock 42 lb injectors ).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SOLD 06 riva/ V-tech 8900 rpm ecu mapped for 60lb injectors and big charger
    By speedskixp in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 06:15 PM
  2. FS 06 V-tech 8900 rpm ecu mapped for 60lb injectors and big charger
    By speedskixp in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 09:32 PM
  3. WTB ECU 2007 for rxp 215
    By boBO in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 05:04 AM
  4. MoTeC ECU for the 4TEC
    By ADSR in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 09:14 PM
  5. Riva ECU wanted for 04 rxp
    By tweeker in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 02:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •