Thumbs up Thank You Beerdart!

I just want to take a moment and thank Beerdart. I received the PRO 785 head yesterday. This a huge help to me and gettingh my PRO 785 b ack in the water.

+1
    My pleasure

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    I've thanked him many times before.

And he still helps me out whenever I ask.

Thanks again BD!!!!!!!

I just need my jugs honed and recoated, pistons, gaskets, oil pump gear and oh yeah....$$$$$

+1

Hey Screamandflyer !

Quote Originally Posted by MODVP22 View Post
    I just want to take a moment and thank Beerdart. I received the PRO 785 head yesterday. This a huge help to me and gettingh my PRO 785 b ack in the water.
    Good to see another Scream and Fly guy here!
    I want to take that 785 for a spin if we ever run across each other. Im usually on Brookville or the Ohio river. Where do you ride ?

LaveyT ( Dave )

Quote Originally Posted by LaveyT View Post
    Good to see another Scream and Fly guy here!
    I want to take that 785 for a spin if we ever run across each other. Im usually on Brookville or the Ohio river. Where do you ride ?

LaveyT ( Dave )
    Dave, My family has a place on the Ohio river near East Liverpool. When I get it back together you are more than welcome to take it for a spin
    I don't see you at the Rumble/Point Park run or on the forums much anymore,w hat's been up?

+1

Obsession (lack of)

Ever since I quit trying to break 100 mph in the Lavey Im just not as interested. I would like to get to carrolton again. I invited a bunch of Screamandflyers to Warbys house 9 years or so ago.
    http://www.kenwarby.com/introduction.htm
    After the party Instigator and I decided to have a "Rumble on the River"
    Thats how that whole thing got started. We had the first one @ white Oak Creek on the Ohio that year.
    I have a 1995 SLX a 1996 SL780 and a 1996 SL750 and fooling with them has kept me busy.
    I was winterizing the Lavey and ended being a chase boat and clocking a 2 liter inboard hydro a few weeks ago. That kind of woke up the Adrenaline rush. I had forgotton how much of a rush it is to run with another fast boat next to you! Im gonna have to get together with the Bad apples racing crew this next season and refresh my memory.
    Maybe next season we can hit the water together sometime. I have an old houseboat up at Brookville as well. The Polaris / Houseboat combo is the best
    See ya

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LaveyT View Post
    Ever since I quit trying to break 100 mph in the Lavey Im just not as interested. I would like to get to carrolton again. I invited a bunch of Screamandflyers to Warbys house 9 years or so ago.
    http://www.kenwarby.com/introduction.htm
    After the party Instigator and I decided to have a "Rumble on the River"
    Thats how that whole thing got started. We had the first one @ white Oak Creek on the Ohio that year.
    I have a 1995 SLX a 1996 SL780 and a 1996 SL750 and fooling with them has kept me busy.
    I was winterizing the Lavey and ended being a chase boat and clocking a 2 liter inboard hydro a few weeks ago. That kind of woke up the Adrenaline rush. I had forgotton how much of a rush it is to run with another fast boat next to you! Im gonna have to get together with the Bad apples racing crew this next season and refresh my memory.
    Maybe next season we can hit the water together sometime. I have an old houseboat up at Brookville as well. The Polaris / Houseboat combo is the best
    See ya
    Sounds good to me man. Those Lavy's are good lookin' boats. I gottag et my PRO785 back together and going. I blew my powerhead in Carroloton this year, so my Mirage mightbe down for a while. Keep in touch

Thread Information