SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1

Psi related tech q&a discussion

Let's post PSI performance related discussions and Q&A info here.Also list links to your PSI skis and skis containing PSI mods.

To see PSI Performance catalogues and articles go here.
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=111718

+1

Bing-A-Ding-Ding-Ding, Brrrrrap! Brrrrrrrrrap!!! Polaris_Nut#1's Avatar
    +1
    dig it

+1

just searching psi stuff

http://www.sportfishermen.com/board/...nt-108219.html

13/18 impeller

Polaris SLX 780 PWC Jetski Triple Pipes **MINT** Vehicle Description This Auction Is For My Personal PSI Performance Triple Pipe Polaris SLX 780 Watercraft. The Trailer Is Included With A Buy It Now Purchase ONLY. If The Buy It Now Is Not Used The Trailer Is Available For And Additional $250.00USA. The Trailer Has Good Wheel Bearings, Leaf Springs, New Carpet On The Bunks, Good Tires, New Lights And Wire Harness. This Boat Is Extremly Clean And The Paint Is Argueably Better Than New. I Have Been Working On And Modifying Watercraft Professionally For Many Years And Remain Currently Employed At A Seadoo Dealership, Servicing All Major Brands Of PWC. The Ski Is Also For Sale Locally And Is Located At The Dealership I Work For, Inside The Showroom. I Am Selling This Ski Because I Do Not Have Time To Tinker With Or Ride This Ski. This Ski Has Always Been Garage Kept, And Is Currently Set Up Properly For Extended Storage. (Gas Tank Was Drained, Hull Was Totally Dried Out, Engine Was Fogged....etc). This Is The Majority Of The Modifications Made To This Ski: Hull Modifications: Complete Hull Disasembly / Factory Repaint In The Original Color With Dupont Imeron Paint, Factory Sticker Replacement, Factory Rub Rails / Bumper Replacement, Factory Steering Pad / Seat Cover Replacement, Factory Fuel Sender, Multifunction Display....Etc. Spared No Cost. Engine Modifications: (1) PSI Performance 40hp Triple Pipes, Psi Stinger Tubes, 780 Flanges, PSI Triple Waterbox, And Battery Box Relocation Kit. (2) Triple 46mm Mikuni Carbs With 44mm Venturi W/ Individual Onboard Fuel Pumps and B.O.S. Down Draft Intake Manifolds. (3) Polaris Reed Spacers With Pulse Fittings Installed. (4) Vforce Delta 2 Reeds (5) Ocean Pro Spiral Flame Dome Head (6) Polaris Dominator Jet Pump With Modified 13/18 Skat Trak Swirl Impeller, 6 Degree Pump Wedge And Pump Cone Extension. (7) Factory Polaris Extended Speed Plate (Ride Plate) ( Factory Polaris R&D Intake Grate. (9) Factory Polaris Seat Modification With The "Hump" (10) Hydro-Turf "Flat" Mats This Ski Is Sold As Is With No Warranty Expressed Or Implied. I Will Install A New Battery, Fresh Fuel And Service The Ski For Use Upon Confirmed Purchase / Paypal Purchase Deposit At My Expense. A $300.00 Non Refundable Service Deposit Is Required Within 3 Days Of Auction End Date. Full Payment / Pickup Is Due Within 7 Business Days. ****Local Pickup Only Directly From The Dealership*****. Please Feel Free To Ask Any And All Questions Via E-mail Or Call SRSpowersports Directly At 1-251-649-4069 For More Information. Please Do Not Place Bids On This Item Unless You Are Ready To Buy. This Item Is Sold As Is With No Warranty, No Returns. Individual Carb Tuning May Be Required For Optimal Performance, Climate, Regional, Altitude / Barometric Pressure And Or Tempurature Change.

+1

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaris_Nut#1 View Post
    Yea,seen that forum,full of useful info.

Thread Information