Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Aussie fzr/fzs riders

Well i couldn't help myself...
    Put my gp1300r 06 up for sale last week, sold it by tuesday this week and am now taking delivery of a FZR TOMORROW.
    I've been following this forum since buying my first ski about this time last year (the gpr)and couldn't help myself from buying this awesome machines with the speeds people are getting is unreal especially gerry and jd (excellent forums to follow) cant wait to ride it on sunday

Anyway i was wondering how many aussie's are riding and modding these ski's and just wanted to say HI hope to ride with some of you some day.

+1
    Hi Matt

Congtrats on your new toy mate your going too love it champ.

i owned a gpr 1200/ with a 1300 carb motor and was a awesome ski and went hard.. but the fzr is like night and day compared too the gpr dont get me wrong GPR are awesome skis as well, but FZR your going too love

just do your self a favour matt 1st modd you do please fit a intake grate then your safe as can be and wont get bucked off.

take care and enjoy your awesome ski

cheers
    tony

yeah no worries tony I've read a bit about the bucking issue. I've been watching your progress to mate congrats on your speed
    I've actually contacted one of your mate's (Garry Watson) who you recommended on your thread and we have been discussing some Mod's for my ski already. I'm going for 75 - 80mph but acceleration is my priority i want it to launch like a top fueler don't think i be brave enough to hold on to it any faster than that. i think i'm going to see our summer out before starting to mod and just enjoy it.
    thanx and if i'm over your way seeing garry i'll let you know maybe go for a ride

+1
    Hi Fiery, congrats on the new FZR.

+1
    Who that guy Watson mmmmmm knows his shit

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik72e View Post
    Who that guy Watson mmmmmm knows his shit
    Yea mike ,,, guru Gary watson knows his stuff thats for sure . since his fine tuned my motec man its goes see well smooth all over the RPM range goes hard and using way less fuel since he tuned it and going strong as well

between Gary Watson and our good mate and Guru Dany from DANS JETPOWER . what have the two best guys in my corner too get my ski going hard and reliable as well.

As well as Jerry the legend from greenhulk has helped me out heaps on tips and all my goodies thanks mate

and Mik72e knows his stuff as well he has helped me many times

thanks you all for your help

p,s

dont tell any one but mike still owes me a couple of bottle of bourbon hehehehe GO THE BUNNIES
    LOVE YOU LIKE A BROTHER CHAMP

Hmmmmmm very interesting info here..........

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fiery View Post
    yeah no worries tony I've read a bit about the bucking issue. I've been watching your progress to mate congrats on your speed
    I've actually contacted one of your mate's (Garry Watson) who you recommended on your thread and we have been discussing some Mod's for my ski already. I'm going for 75 - 80mph but acceleration is my priority i want it to launch like a top fueler don't think i be brave enough to hold on to it any faster than that. i think i'm going to see our summer out before starting to mod and just enjoy it.
    thanx and if i'm over your way seeing garry i'll let you know maybe go for a ride
    yea if you ever up our way let me know would be great too meet up

also we use ozpwc.com.au join there thats how we all meet and become very good mates

my user name on ozpwc is tony63

Quote Originally Posted by fiery View Post
    Well i couldn't help myself...
    Put my gp1300r 06 up for sale last week, sold it by tuesday this week and am now taking delivery of a FZR TOMORROW.
    I've been following this forum since buying my first ski about this time last year (the gpr)and couldn't help myself from buying this awesome machines with the speeds people are getting is unreal especially gerry and jd (excellent forums to follow) cant wait to ride it on sunday

Anyway i was wondering how many aussie's are riding and modding these ski's and just wanted to say HI hope to ride with some of you some day.
    any pics yet of the new monster... congrats on the new ski dude, enjoy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fxho View Post
    any pics yet of the new monster... congrats on the new ski dude, enjoy!!!!
    Just took a couple of picture's on my way back from the city. Don't have any close up's of it yet will do in the next few day's.

Does anyone else think the seat on the the fzr is extra slippery as i went for a quick squirt when i got it home and once the seat got wet i found it quiet slippery. It's either the seat or something the dealer used to clean it for delivery. Who else has had this problem?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15112009249.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	760.2 KB 
ID:	159459   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15112009250.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	956.4 KB 
ID:	159460  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information