What ski do you recommend?

Im in the process of shopping for 2 skis. For myself im getting a FZR or a RXP-X (leaning towards the FZR ). The other ski im not sure what to get. It will be used by my girlfriend who has never riden a PWC before. Shes a short little thing standing around 5ft. 2in or so. I dont plan on going out wave jumping with her just want to cruise around and have fun. Im not going to buy her a ski that will keep up with mine but at the same time dont want her having to go wide open all the time just to cruise with me.

She has bad knees so id like to find her a ski that handles the rough somewhat descent so she doesnt take a hard beating all day. For this reason I know that I want to get her a 3 seater just unsure which one. The Kawasaki STX-15F really stands out for me. Good power, 3 seater. looks like its made for a shorter person. Im also considering the FX 140s from Yamaha. They make less power and im pretty sure are slower than the 15f but appears to be a more stable ski and smooth. Ive also considered the RXTs but think that may be to much ski for her and they are at the top of my price bracket. Im looking to spend between 6-8k and want the best overall ski for a beginner but still want descent power. Thanks for your help. Please keep in mind I am on a budget (need money to mod my ski ).

-Leonard

Why not look at a Ultra 250/260? Those are fairly priced even for a new one. They handle chop like a dream and will easily keep up (for the most part). If you don't want her to have the power that the 250/260 has, I think that they make the same model without a supercharger.

+1
    I think we need pictures of your girlfriend so we can determine which ski is best. Bikini shots, please.

Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
    I think we need pictures of your girlfriend so we can determine which ski is best. Bikini shots, please.
    I need to get the ski first so I can get some shots of her riding it in the Bikini . Maybe ill get her to do a superman and ill snap a shot with her flying by, lol. Even though that will prolly end up with me snapping a pic of her skipping across the water. If thats the case you might get a little more than just a bikini in the shot........ .

As for the 250 idea, thats a little to much ski for her. Want to find a little less thirsty one than the 250s. Bring on the suggestions guys.

+1
    I think the 15F hull is comparable to the 250/260 hull. Handles chop very well, cheaper too.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
    Yeah +1

+1
    You guys are pigs!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by freakboy35 View Post
    You guys are pigs!!!
    Ha...Pot calling the kettle black?

Buy the 15F for the G/F. All around great ski for the price.

Thread Information