Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Work Harder, Millions on Wellfare Depend On Us! ultramaxracing05's Avatar
    +1

Exclamation Nasty McDonalds!

me and my parents went to McDonalds today, even though to begin with I begged them not to go there, all they care is about money money money, f**k customers, well I was not surprised when we got there, I told my parents, we should've gone to Burger King instead.

this location is only a couple of years old.

BTW I always try to avoid McDonalds,

so my father wrote a letter to the District Manager,
    here it is..
    he also did not mention the big water leak on the ceiling. dripping on buckets. I was like WTF? are we inside a pigs pen?

I picked (McDonalds) your restaurant today to eat lunch with my son and wife over some of your competitors, but I believe it was the biggest mistake I’ve made in a long time. I have been managing restaurants for over 25 years and now currently own one myself, so I looked from an operator’s view, as well as a guest. We came in at 1:45 PM on Sunday the 15th to the one in Nederland in front of Lowe’s. I was appalled to see those 3 employees working throughout the kitchen with no hair restraints at all. We ordered and proceeded to the self serve area to get drinks and noticed mold all around the ice dispensing area, the tea dispensers extremely filthy, ketchup and napkins everywhere. Looking at one another and asking what kind of rating does this McDonalds have, we looked for a clean table. To no surprise to us from what we just saw we didn’t find one and wiped off our table, and waited to hear our number called. We looked around in disgust as we waited for our order and once we did receive it, guess what? The order was incorrect and had to wait an additional 5 or so more minutes. The manager and another employees were more interested it changing the menu board and goofing off than taking care of your guests. The entire time we were in your establishment we never witnessed anyone cleaning the dinning area, restrooms nor parking lot. I realize it’s Sunday and your district manager and the general manager were more than likely off, watching football games, but I know from many years of experience this specific location didn’t get that horrible in just one day. The habits we witnessed showed that there is no concurs or education to your employees here. With the nations unemployment rate over 10% and soft sales to restaurants you should be fighting to get new and repeated guests. I have attached some photos I took with my phone and hope that they as well as this complaint get to the correct people so no one else has to experience what we did.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1115091501.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	548.0 KB 
ID:	159441

Name:	1115091502.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	551.0 KB 
ID:	159442

Name:	1115091502a.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	502.3 KB 
ID:	159443

Name:	1115091502b.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	525.7 KB 
ID:	159444

Name:	1115091502c.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	416.6 KB 
ID:	159445

Name:	1115091503.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	282.7 KB 
ID:	159446

+1
    ALL fast food is nasty there all the same. I do eat it though but when ever possible i will pick subway. I find A&W to be better then most but here there all fairly clean unlike the photos youve posted.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsterme View Post
    ALL fast food is nasty there all the same. I do eat it though but when ever possible i will pick subway. I find A&W to be better then most but here there all fairly clean unlike the photos youve posted.
    this has been one of nastiest restaurants I've ever been in my life, I cant imagine how my food was prepared. completely disgusting!!

I been to mexico's and all across the US, mcdonalds/burger kings and they were really clean

+1
    If that restaurant was in my city it wouldnt last long. You should contact your food saftey board i know where i live and other citys in Ontario if there is an infraction Its posted on the front door for all to see and read. And if they choose not to post the infraction then there shut down.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsterme View Post
    If that restaurant was in my city it wouldnt last long. You should contact your food saftey board i know where i live and other citys in Ontario if there is an infraction Its posted on the front door for all to see and read. And if they choose not to post the infraction then there shut down.
    Health Department was notified,
    Our restaurant was inspected a few days ago we recieved a 100 score.
    we asked the inpector "why dont you close down some of this disgusting restaurants?" she answered that they can only shut it down if its that bad until they fix the proble. it can last from 2 hours to 2 days, however long it takes them to fix the problem.

the customer just has to make their own judgement on the facility.
    its just as easy to just walk away.

+1
    We had a situation at McD's here in Terre Haute also. My wife and I have opened a cafe here. While working on it we had alot of fast food and she hates it when it just aint right. Our buns were old and crunchy. She called and complainted. A few weeks later we went in and recieved a replacement meal. I just started eating not thinking of it when she shouts "this is worse than the first meal" So I look down and my burger was RAW She ripped their azz for it too. A few weeks later we seen their inspection in the paper. 13 CRITICALS.

Any way, our top priority is CLEAN. We had our first visit from the board of health and recieved "no violations" The inspector was very impressed with the way we are running the place.

Our approach is that "a customer that complains is a customer that cares"

My advive to anyone is to check the restrooms before you do anything. If the restrooms are dirty, so is the kitchen.

+1
    When I was a kid and worked at BK, we used to put lizards in the fryer with the fries. I've never eaten there since.

+1
    Thats nasty

Lots of type-os in that letter..

sounds pretty common

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    Lots of type-os in that letter..

sounds pretty common
    it'l get the point across.
    my dad did not attend Baylor
    he's old school, he is good at what he enjoys doing. He in the culinary biz,
    not the teaching branch.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information