+1

Looking for valves or a head

While sitting in my dorm room, thinking about nothing else than my ski with potentially rusting valves, I'm curious to see what people have around the garage.

Valves (2006+ OEM or aftermarket), a head from 2006 or later, maybe some springs and retainers.

Let me know what you guys have, I'm not even sure what I want yet, just curious to see what's around.

Thanks guys.

Always what you want floating about on GH, just shout out.

I got one. 12 of valves etc. and complete motors too.

Look on ebay for a complete head. Ive seen a couple go on there for 300 bucks. One was an 08 X head that went for 340. You wont find prices that good on here. Remember, if you just do valves you have at LEAST 200 more dollars worth of seals, gaskets, and bolts that you need to purchase as well. It all factors in. If you can get a complete head on ebay at a good price, you can sell your head.

Do you still need an X charger? Im going to have one FS and injectors too. LMK

The x charger is freshly rebuilt and has about 10hrs on it since.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvesorbetter View Post
    Look on ebay for a complete head. Ive seen a couple go on there for 300 bucks. One was an 08 X head that went for 340. You wont find prices that good on here. Remember, if you just do valves you have at LEAST 200 more dollars worth of seals, gaskets, and bolts that you need to purchase as well. It all factors in. If you can get a complete head on ebay at a good price, you can sell your head.

Do you still need an X charger? Im going to have one FS and injectors too. LMK

Yup, just doing a little leg work here first. Trying to keep all my options open. I'm thinking maybe somebody will have a good winter deal for me. I'm keeping my eye on ebay as well.

I all ready picked up the x charger and injectors, thanks tho!

winter + ebay =
    I just saw an 07 RXP with 30hrs for 4500 buy it now and not a scam (local pickup).

The deals on skis and parts are usually much better on ebay year round. The problem is, when it comes to performance parts, ebay is limited. For something like a cyl head, I say ebay all the way.

+1
    bring this back up top, for the hell of it.

anybody have any awesome heads that they want to give up for a good price, like the one below....

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...s-for-sale-950

not interested in valves anymore, but if somebody's got a ported head sitting around, let me know.

+1
    I keep missing the good heads for sale. Anybody have anything good? Looking for something with lightweight valves, and a spring kit.

Thread Information