Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Birmingham AL
    Posts
    2,924
    +1
    2

    GPR rear grab bar painted black metal flake

    I have a rear grab bar off my GPRXP for sale its been painted black with sliver metal flake. If you want just an all black painted without metal flake let me know I can steal my wifes and put the metal flake on on her ski. Looking to get 75.00 OBO I will post pictures tonight. I bought an aftermarket race seat so I wont need this one any more.....


  2. #2
    "Hustler" Inkaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,712
    +1
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Lvnspeed View Post
    I have a rear grab bar off my GPRXP for sale its been painted black with sliver metal flake. If you want just an all black painted without metal flake let me know I can steal my wifes and put the metal flake on on her ski. Looking to get 75.00 OBO I will post pictures tonight. I bought an aftermarket race seat so I wont need this one any more.....
    Send me a pic please... If the flake is close to the flake in mine Il take it...

    Thanks

  3. #3
    fenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Exit 98, New Jersey
    Posts
    926
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    Send me a pic please... If the flake is close to the flake in mine Il take it...

    Thanks

    that could be sexy

  4. #4
    "Hustler" Inkaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,712
    +1
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by fenn View Post
    that could be sexy
    Im supposed to have one except mines been at the body shop since July.. Along with my effin visor...

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Birmingham AL
    Posts
    2,924
    +1
    2
    your going to have to wait until the AM I cant get a good pict tonight so you can see the metal flake.

  6. #6
    "Hustler" Inkaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,712
    +1
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Lvnspeed View Post
    your going to have to wait until the AM I cant get a good pict tonight so you can see the metal flake.

    alrite

  7. #7
    YamahaToys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Orange, TX
    Posts
    583
    Please post the pics.

  8. #8
    gtxscrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    miami,fl
    Posts
    897
    Intrested pics needed.

  9. #9
    "Hustler" Inkaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,712
    +1
    26
    My paypal is itching to be used... come on homie!!! Wheres my pic

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Birmingham AL
    Posts
    2,924
    +1
    2
    Sorry I had an airbag on my dually blow out yesterday so I spent all day to day redoing the air suspention but guess what here are some pictures of the brab bar....... The pictures dont do it justice....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grab bar2.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	216.6 KB 
ID:	160344   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grab bar.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	160345  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS FS: 08 Blue GPR fairings and black rear grab bar
    By Pale Rider in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 06:27 PM
  2. WTB GPR Carbon Fiber Rear Grab Bar/Handle
    By 32DegH2O in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 10:00 PM
  3. HOW TO: Repair your faded black plastics like rear grab bar
    By Gus13letter in forum Shops, Tools and Tricks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 02:40 AM
  4. FS: gpr rear grab handle- painted black
    By crashhard in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 09:43 PM
  5. Rxp Black rear grab bar
    By skoepp in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 01:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •