Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Seadoo Sale for Greenhulk members!

Champions Powersports is offering a special sale on the remaining 2009 + 2008 Seadoos for Greenhulk members only. I wanted to offer some of our remaining 09's at a special rate for my fellow members. This deal is for anyone who is a forum member. Please IM me or call before you come in. Thanks also to Jerry for helping me with this!

Tim 407-877-6051

All prices are plus tax only, no additional fees. Tax will be charged based on the county you reside in. Thanks!

09 'RXT i.s. - $11,900 + tax ONLY ONE LEFT!!

09' RXT-X - SOLD!!

08' RXT-X - SOLD !!!

08' RXP-X - Still have one left!!! $9700 otd
    Last edited by RUSH.; 01-12-2010 at 01:33 PM.

Those prices are a little high, especially in this economy. Most of the dealers in Northern CA have the RXT-X and RXP-X at $9999 or lower.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanw80 View Post
    Those prices are a little high, especially in this economy. Most of the dealers in Northern CA have the RXT-X and RXP-X at $9999 or lower.

$9999 plus tax only? MOst dealers charge fees on top of advertised prices. We do not have the rebates that were available before so the prices are higher than they were in July.

I adjusted my RXPX and RXTX prices for the ones left. I want to give you guys the best deal possible.

Yes, I was quoted from my local dealer $10608.5 OTD for the RXP-X and $10716.75 OTD for the RXT-X. I was about to buy the RXT-X until of read all of the post about tunnels cracking.

+1
    +1 prices are to high.....

also i guess didnt read the writing in red at the top

The classifieds section is provided for members to sell their extra parts, skis or random items. The use of this section to sell products commercially is not allowed.

Those prices are actually very good compared to what you can get around me. I would have bought a PX instead of my RXP this summer of I could have a got that deal. Nice gesture I think.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsterme View Post
    +1 prices are to high.....

also i guess didnt read the writing in red at the top

The classifieds section is provided for members to sell their extra parts, skis or random items. The use of this section to sell products commercially is not allowed.

Thanks Antoniodef. I think they are great prices. Not sure how these guys are getting them cheaper anywhere we all pay the same from seadoo. For example the rxt i.s retails for $14999 and has no rebate. These prices are below invoice. Not sure what else I could do? Just trying to help.

to sportsterme:

I guess you didnt read my post where it says thanks to Jerry the owner.This is a special deal that was ok'd by Jerry first.

Work Harder, Millions on Wellfare Depend On Us! ultramaxracing05's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH. View Post
    Thanks Antoniodef. I think they are great prices. Not sure how these guys are getting them cheaper anywhere we all pay the same from seadoo. For example the rxt i.s retails for $14999 and has no rebate. These prices are below invoice. Not sure what else I could do? Just trying to help.

to sportsterme:

I guess you didnt read my post where it says thanks to Jerry the owner.This is a special deal that was ok'd by Jerry first.
    I dont believe this is violating any rules, he's not commercially selling, he's just an honest fella trying to make a living and help some forum members, he only has a few skis listed, its not like he has his whole inventory up for sale.

Everybody just be cool, we're all a family here. There's no need to be bashing on RUSH

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH. View Post

to sportsterme:

Your right... my apologizes i didnt see that part. I dont see it as a big deal but alot of other people have been givin shat befor cause of this so was just pointing it out.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsterme View Post
    Your right... my apologizes i didnt see that part. I dont see it as a big deal but alot of other people have been givin shat befor cause of this so was just pointing it out.

Cool, no problem. Also if anyone wants to call me to discuss any of these deals my number is at the top, I am very straight forward and no b.s. I will tell you cost and profit on anything I sell you as long as you are respectful of the info. and the fact that I am trying to specifically help forum members.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information