I have a 2005 burgandy/gray RXP with about 35 hours on it, looking for a buyer or at least what you guys think I could sell for come spring. I bought the ski before a truck, and just cant afford to get a new truck atm. Ski is in great condition, never riden in salt water. Ski gets up and goes. Raced it against my dad's 2004 Stage 1 RXP and the results were impressive. Raced to a buoy and back. Stage 1 rxp was given half the distance to the buoy before I started from a dead stop. I passed him and beat him by a few boat lengths.

Modifications include:

fizzle ic
riva rear air intake
thru hull exhaust
131 degree riva thermostat
42 injectors
solas 15/20r
riva intake grate
Pro series opas blockoffs (never tested speed since addition)
1 degree pump wedge kit (never tested speed since addition)

Tested the speeds in the delaware river with slight chop, water temp around 78, air temperture around 90. Got consistent 75..1-75.4 speeds witthout the addition of the pro series block offs and pump wedge. This was with 160lb rider and full tank of gas. Always ran high test. Main problem with top speed was boat coming out of water, which new blocks offs should solve. Im guessing it should see speeds of 76-77 with those mods. Ski comes with a billabong adult large lifevest, and a nice cover. I can provide pics if anyone is seriously intrested. I am in the Philadelphia, tristate area. Southern New Jersey specifically.

***Comes with bandit trailer also****

LF at least 8k