Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Green Hulk Skegs Tested!!!!!

I dont want to be the only negative response to the skegs or other products, but here it goes. The skegs are only good if you are going to stay in a straight line. Where mtrager, akent and I ride it is not a straight line. Did it pick up speed? I say no!!. Did it help rough riding in a straight line? Yes, that was remarkable for that situation, but like I said, I dont ride in a straight line, if I did I would keep them. Only wish more people rode like me so I wouldnt of wasted the money on them, like I did with the riva rear exhaust and other plastic parts I recieved in the package. Starting to think everything is right back to the money. Not trying to run off with the mouth, I have 206 riding hours on this ski and on the last three rides I have been thrown twice, Roger was thrown yesterday, he has enough hours to be a captain!!!. I did not give a response earlier but took 3 rides to come up with this information, because I wanted to give it a FAIR CHANCE!!!. I have spent a lot of money to get where I am at. And believe that ROYAL FOLLOWERS OF GREEN HULK will not post a negative response!!! to his products.

+1
    To each thier own...You will not be chasitised on here for your comments...lol..If you don't like them put them up for sale in the classified section....I noticed a difference rught away...My ski tracked better...I ride in some pretty rough stuff too....But as I said you are more than welcome to submit a negative opinion on here...

The first time I installed them though I noticed that my ski felt wierd...So I removed them....Lined them up PERFECTLT the second time..And it felt MUCH better...I think I was slightly off on the trailing edge on one of the skegs...

what seems to be happing is the sgegs lift the boat up and when come into corner and turn, the nose grabes and turn to that direction immediately ,and you go other way. almost feals like being thrown from ultra 150!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoolover
    And believe that ROYAL FOLLOWERS OF GREEN HULK will not post a negative response!!! to his products.

I'd like to think i dont have any "followers" here. I try to share information and help everyone i can here. If that makes someone a follower then so be it.

I don't mind at all you posting your negative response to the skegs. I welcome all posting, both good and bad. Handling is a very subjective thing. What one person likes another may not. Sorry you didn't like the skegs.

+1
    I have the very first test set of skegs I made back in apirl and been riding with them since than and never got thrown off.And my wife has a set on her rxp to and never got throw off and she is a hard rider.What's up with getting thrown off because of the skegs,it hard to believe thats why your getting thrown off.

Quote Originally Posted by buddydoo
    I have the very first test set of skegs I made back in apirl and been riding with them since than and never got thrown off.And my wife has a set on her rxp to and never got throw off and she is a hard rider.What's up with getting thrown off because of the skegs,it hard to believe thats why your getting thrown off.
    I don't have skegs, but I have to agree with buddydoo's point here. Seems to me if your getting thrown off you're not positioning yourself correctly while executing the turn.

Even without skegs, if you're not positioned correctly and go into a hard turn at high speeds you'll get thrown off. Especially in chop, and I know what that feels like. HURTS.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    if u ride it like a stock machine yes u'll get thrown off.... it's no longer stock, ride and re-learn the machine... i absolutely love the way the ski handles with skegs... but of course my first time jumping on and riding hard without learning the new characteristics it almost cost me a set of ankles and wrists.

but i can understand that these new handling characterstics may not be for you...

i follow jerry so closely that if he stopped short he'd probably get it right in the... ah never mind u know how the saying goes

why did u waste money on the riva exhaust? i've had one for over 50 hours and love it....

like two2curupt said, there's PLENTY of demand for used PWC parts. everything u are not satisifed with, put it in the classifieds section and it'll be gone before the days end most likely.

Steve: I can`t hear ya man Did Jerry stop short again ...PR...

+1
    Ya what is that muffled voice I hear??
    is it not dark up there Steve??

Illegal for racing

I notice in the online store the Skegs are not allowed for racing!
    Is this because they give some (unfair) advantage??
    If this is the case, surley they must offer some performance benefit?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information