Ride at Lake Anna in Bumpuss, VA

A few of my friends & I are planning to go to Lake Anna in VA on September 22-24.If anyone is interested in going, you can email me at [email protected]. You can find out more about the lake at the following website - www.lakeannabeachmarina.com. We are staying at the Lighthouse Inn Motel -phone #540-895-5249.

Woody, I ride at Lake Anna quite a bit and would love to hook up with whoever comes out that weekend. I can probably come out on Friday and/or Saturday and ride with you if that's okay.

Lake Anna Trip

We will be coming from PA on Friday. It would be nice to meet & have you show us around the lake, since you are familiar with it. We are planning to arrive between 10-11 AM. Where would be a good place to meet, since we are staying at the Lighthouse Inn? We are riding RXP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody49
    We will be coming from PA on Friday. It would be nice to meet & have you show us around the lake, since you are familiar with it. We are planning to arrive between 10-11 AM. Where would be a good place to meet, since we are staying at the Lighthouse Inn? We are riding RXP's.
    I'd love to meet up with you when you get there! We can meet where you are staying. I can meet you right there at the Highpoint Marina (where the Lighthouse Inn is). Once it gets close I'll email you my mobile number so we can hook up.

Are you still planning on coming to Lake Anna this coming week end? Don't forget to give me your cell phone # if you arecoming. The weather forecast looks good so far.
    Hope to see you.
    Woody
    My cell is 717-574-3506

Quote Originally Posted by Woody49
    Are you still planning on coming to Lake Anna this coming week end? Don't forget to give me your cell phone # if you arecoming. The weather forecast looks good so far.
    Hope to see you.
    Woody
    My cell is 717-574-3506
    Yeppers, I still plan on be around on Friday. My RXP just lost its supercharger so I'm going to be on my GTX...but at least I got another ski so I can ride with you guys. What time are you looking at being there on Friday? I'll give you a call on Thursday. Looking forward to it!

Jeremy

I was wondering what happened to your super charger & RXP. I might have some parts for it.
    We are planning on getting there around 11AM - we have about 200 miles to travel.
    I'll hear from you Thursday or before if I can help you with parts.
    Woody

Woody...here are a few of my favorite pics from today. You can check out a bunch of the pics I took in the photo gallery in the member galleries under JAG. I had a blast today! Thanks!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JAG
    I'd love to meet up with you when you get there! We can meet where you are staying. I can meet you right there at the Highpoint Marina (where the Lighthouse Inn is). Once it gets close I'll email you my mobile number so we can hook up.
    I should be getting my GTX back from Mark underwood soon. If you ever come to Smith Mountain Lake or have another ride at Lake Anna, please call me I would love to hook with you.

Phil Muller
    2003 GTX - GPS ??.?MPH
    office: (540) 721-1000
    home: (540) 721-7293
    cell: (540) 420-1056

[quote=Phil]I should be getting my GTX back from Mark underwood soon. If you ever come to Smith Mountain Lake or have another ride at Lake Anna, please call me I would love to hook with you./quote]

Hey Phil! The Capital Area PWC Club that I'm in has a ride at Lake Anna on October 21. I plan on being there that day. I'll post more info about it once I have the details. We'd love to have you join us.

I'd love to check out Smith Mountain Lake sometime too. I don't think I could make it out there this year, but I've gotta get out there because I've heard alot of good things about the lake.

Thread Information