Page 1 of 145 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1442
  1. #1
    bowsniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    macomb,michigan
    Posts
    5,896
    +1
    6

    Pro785 Build thread.

    Well, the shipper called tonight and said Tomm evening it will be here!, I'll take pics as we get this thing together and cleaned up and ready for an engine. Should be a fun build. I'll have to look at everything and get familiar with it all. Feel free to watch over my shoulder and guide me thru it.! It's gonna be a whole bunch of pieces thrown in there so I'll have no idea whats what.lol Do they sell rhino liner thats lighter in color like grey or white?


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homer Glen Il.
    Posts
    8,702
    +1
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by bowsniper View Post
    Well, the shipper called tonight and said Tomm evening it will be here!, I'll take pics as we get this thing together and cleaned up and ready for an engine. Should be a fun build. I'll have to look at everything and get familiar with it all. Feel free to watch over my shoulder and guide me thru it.! It's gonna be a whole bunch of pieces thrown in there so I'll have no idea whats what.lol Do they sell rhino liner thats lighter in color like grey or white?

    we will watch you
    that hull has the carbon fiber look in it already

  3. #3
    bowsniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    macomb,michigan
    Posts
    5,896
    +1
    6
    Should I leave it like that? whatcha think?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homer Glen Il.
    Posts
    8,702
    +1
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by bowsniper View Post
    Should I leave it like that? whatcha think?
    it was very clean when i sent it to Joe

  5. #5
    bowsniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    macomb,michigan
    Posts
    5,896
    +1
    6
    ok.i'll leave it then. Looks ok in there to me. i like that look.




    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inside the hull.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	160880  

  6. #6
    Canadian Beaver Inspector jkindt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lethbridge, AB, Canada
    Posts
    1,721
    Rhino liner adds lots of unnecessary weight to the hull, I would avoid it!

  7. #7
    bowsniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    macomb,michigan
    Posts
    5,896
    +1
    6
    Good point!. I want to keep it light as possible.

  8. #8
    bowsniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    macomb,michigan
    Posts
    5,896
    +1
    6
    What is the complete ignition with hot seat cdi randy 11 chip.? whats all that mean? Does it have a higher rev limiter in it? Fill me in please!

  9. #9
    ujustlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Howell Michigan
    Posts
    1,597
    +1
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by bowsniper View Post
    What is the complete ignition with hot seat cdi randy 11 chip.? whats all that mean? Does it have a higher rev limiter in it? Fill me in please!
    hot seat cdi should at a couple hundred rpm to the rev limiter. it might do away with the rev limiter all together so be careful with that cdi.

  10. #10
    I'D RATHER SWEAT THAN SHIVER hyoctane23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,968
    +1
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by jkindt View Post
    Rhino liner adds lots of unnecessary weight to the hull, I would avoid it!
    I will have to respectfully disagree with you. When I lined my hull with the liner, it took only 1-1/2 quarts to line the entire inside with two thick coats. I would have to say each quart weighed only about 5 pounds...but most of that weight is evaporated since the liner was made up of a lot of xylene. I would have to say the total weight added was probably close to 7 pounds total...but a lot was also taken out with all the old crap that came up when I pressure washed the hull.

Page 1 of 145 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 1500 triple pipe stroker build thread
    By WATER WOODY in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 516
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 08:38 PM
  2. ZOMGVTEK's SL650 Build Thread...
    By ZOMGVTEK in forum Polaris Projects
    Replies: 322
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 10:46 PM
  3. College Kid Build Thread
    By cincygpr in forum Yamaha Projects & Build Threads
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 08:41 PM
  4. 04 build thread..
    By Inkaddict in forum Jersey Riders
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 10:56 AM
  5. College Kid Build Thread
    By cincygpr in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 10:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •