Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Chicago RXP'er Jaronk56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    465

    Chicago Meet up!

    Whos all going!? is there a thread for this im not aware of :P ?


  2. #2
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,688
    +1
    846
    No,No thread....Everybody is meeting up here:

    http://www.thelodgeatfourlakes.com/T...l/Welcome.html


    10-4???

  3. #3
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    All info is in my Signature...PARTY!!!!!!


  4. #4
    Mrs.Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Shorewood,IL
    Posts
    3,797
    +1
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaronk56 View Post
    Whos all going!? is there a thread for this im not aware of :P ?


    I think we are out for this one.. We had some issues come up with my car that cost a few hundred bucks so that was our going out money.

  5. #5
    Chicago RXP'er Jaronk56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Snoman View Post
    I think we are out for this one.. We had some issues come up with my car that cost a few hundred bucks so that was our going out money.
    If Im gunna drive my ass up there YOU GUYS BETTER COME!!! Hell take the semi or I'll pick you up on the way if its on the way

  6. #6
    Mrs.Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Shorewood,IL
    Posts
    3,797
    +1
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaronk56 View Post
    If Im gunna drive my ass up there YOU GUYS BETTER COME!!! Hell take the semi or I'll pick you up on the way if its on the way


    We would love to go but the finances arent allowing it right now.We have 2 kids to worry about for christmas and me and the kids are going on a trip in a couple weeks so we are being cheap right now,lol....And a night out drinking isnt a necessity right now..Sorry guys!!!

  7. #7
    Chicago RXP'er Jaronk56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Snoman View Post
    We would love to go but the finances arent allowing it right now.We have 2 kids to worry about for christmas and me and the kids are going on a trip in a couple weeks so we are being cheap right now,lol....And a night out drinking isnt a necessity right now..Sorry guys!!!
    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

  8. #8
    Mrs.Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Shorewood,IL
    Posts
    3,797
    +1
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaronk56 View Post
    ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((


    Trust me if we could we would be going..Its all my cars fault so blame her,lol..

  9. #9
    Chicago RXP'er Jaronk56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    465
    Well I guess no chicago meet up now

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. aussie 1% amigo meet up
    By nicjak in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 11-23-2014, 06:44 PM
  2. Took a little Vaca and meet up with a fellow Hulkster on the way home.
    By Polaris_Nut#1 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 11:06 AM
  3. What about a East coast meet-up????
    By gashog301 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 10:19 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 10:10 AM
  5. Hey GA. guys want to meet up?
    By r103 in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 12:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •