Here is what I have

98 GSXL hull with custom paint with resonator deleted already.M-line seat cover installed.Handle bar recovered with white vinyl to match the seat

see avatar for pic of front

Motor is a 1020 Big Bore. Reman crank with honda rods installed,rebuilt oem CB shaft,wiseco 91.00mm pistons with wiseco big bore sleeves installed,head has been cut for the big bore and tapped for extra cooling by group k. Has renaldi reeds and spacers with stock intakes. set up for premix. I built this motor last yr and put in the gsx and run it only about 8 hrs.

All of the above was finished in may of this yr

Hot Tack 2 probes only have about 8 hrs use

I have everything from a 2001 RXX that I was going to build this ski up with and have not done

Here is a list of the rxx stuff that will come with it

Complete wiring harness with RPM Guage
Throttle cable
Carbs Have new carb kits on the way with lots of jets and new N&S There is plenty of jets so you can jet with or with out the acc pump
Mpem with key
Rear electrical box
R&D hydralic trim
Twin pipes tapped for the egts

I am pretty sure I may have forgot but hopefully I didnt. This is a project ski that you will need to finish. There will be some fiberglass work needed to fit the twins in the gsx. I do not have a trailer and ski is located in Piedmont AL. Any questions just ask. I have pics but please email me or send me a pm with your email address and I will send them to you as they are stored on a different computer. I really do not want to sell this in pieces and would like it all to go to one person.
My email is
$5000 OBO