Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: R&D vs RIVA

R&D vs RIVA

hey all, before i start buying go fast bit's for the FZR i was wondering which manufacturer use prefer. from what i've read most people seem to go for riva. why? i want 75 - 80mph. whose kit would be best value?? R&D have one for $3000 approx.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fiery View Post
    hey all, before i start buying go fast bit's for the FZR i was wondering which manufacturer use prefer. from what i've read most people seem to go for riva. why? i want 75 - 80mph. whose kit would be best value?? R&D have one for $3000 approx.

Personally I wouldnt go for a "kit". Each company makes good parts but some better than the other. Do your research on here and see what feedback some of the guys have given on the fzr. Buying each part indivdually and testing it to measure gains each time you do a mod seems to be the best way. that way you know what you have gained with everything you purchase. Try to get the best possible combination of parts. I pretty much have a mix of the two companies and it seems to be working very well.

+1
    Hi Matt

yea i agree with rush mate.... have you gave gary watson a cal or dany from dansjetpower

+1

good choice of ski matt
    it dose take a mixture of both brands to get your ski to what u like

Matt they don't need much work there a great stock ski. I would only start modding your ski when you see tony go past you 80mph and then if you catch him mike on bumble bee
    will go past you at 91mph.

Wooww!! John, that's a good video and great speed but if you come to my place you will see some guys reaching 99 MPH, that is Julio Rivera from Puerto Rico, check the video

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsEAUQds3xY...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsEAUQds3xY..._embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Quote Originally Posted by gsoto View Post
    Wooww!! John, that's a good video and great speed but if you come to my place you will see some guys reaching 99 MPH, that is Julio Rivera from Puerto Rico, check the video

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsEAUQds3xY...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsEAUQds3xY..._embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    There you go matt 100mph we all need to chase

Smile

Nice!!! Super speeds, we are in the fight.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnjet View Post
    Matt they don't need much work there a great stock ski. I would only start modding your ski when you see tony go past you 80mph and then if you catch him mike on bumble bee
    will go past you at 91mph.

yea John that bumble bee was some ski loved it mate

AWSOME SPEED GUYS
    don't think i have the balls to hold on to one of them machines. 80mph is plenty fast for me as long as cavitaion goes and it accelerates hard thats all i want for now
    looks like seperate items instead of a complete package is the the way to go. think i'll just copy wot tony(FZR N) has listed
    makin a list, checking it twice....ho ho ho

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information