Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Thumbs up STL comes to Sofla Jan. 22nd. thru the 25th

Hello,

A couple of us from St. Louis are going to be coming to sofla the weekend of the 23rd. So far its me, my buddy Jacob with a stx-r and possibly my other buddy Hitman on this forum (sho).

So, I'm thinking Ft. Meyers riding on the 22nd with Drivemhard (Jeff), and then heading to the Miami area for riding on the 23rd or 24th. Anyone game? What are the good spots for someone from out of the area to launch and ride?

Thanks,

Reggie

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by stangbang View Post
    Hello,

A couple of us from St. Louis are going to be coming to sofla the weekend of the 23rd. So far its me, my buddy Jacob with a stx-r and possibly my other buddy Hitman on this forum (sho).

So, I'm thinking Ft. Meyers riding on the 22nd with Drivemhard (Jeff), and then heading to the Miami area for riding on the 23rd or 24th. Anyone game? What are the good spots for someone from out of the area to launch and ride?

Thanks,

Reggie
    Reggie, as I told Todd I already got the rides covered.

State of Confusion BartenderSmalley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOdude View Post
    Reggie, as I told Todd I already got the rides covered.
    I'm in.

Eric, count me in for whatever you guys are doing. Sounds great....as long as we go over the arm signals with Hitman first.....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by stangbang View Post
    Hello,

Thanks,

Reggie
    I look forward to it!

+1
    I was waiting to find out the dates when Jeff would be in FL again but it looks like you beat me to it.

Eric (SHOdude) has the rides covered.

1/22 - riding in Ft. Meyers
    1/23 - going north to Tampa area to ride with all the Tampa guys, then go back to Eric's house in Lake Placid that night
    1/24 - get up and go ride the river, then start the LONG trip home

I was wanting to push this back to February but this seems to be the best dates to work out with Jeff and everyone else's schedule. Hope my ski is finished. I'll at least try and make sure it's ridable.

Reggie, is your other buddy down drive? We would need to take his truck and put his ski in the bed and tow our two skis behind us.
    Last edited by hitman; 12-02-2009 at 12:18 PM.

+1
    See you biotches in Tampa....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    I was waiting to find out the dates when Jeff would be in FL again but it looks like you beat me to it.

Eric (SHOdude) has the rides covered.

1/22 - riding in Ft. Meyers
    1/23 - going north to Tampa area to ride with all the Tampa guys, then go back to Eric's house in Lake Placid that night
    1/24 - get up and go ride the river, then start the LONG trip home

I was wanting to push this back to February but this seems to be the best dates to work out with Jeff and everyone else's schedule. Hope my ski is finished. I'll at least try and make sure it's ridable.

Reggie, is you other buddy down drive? We would need to take his truck and put his ski in the bed and tow our two skis behind us.
    I'll be back Feb 10-15 & March 3-8 & march 24-29. Keep your ski down here in storage and fly down. Tow it back in the spring.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by driveumhard View Post
    I'll be back Feb 10-15 & March 3-8 & march 24-29. Keep your ski down here in storage and fly down. Tow it back in the spring.
    Very interesting idea since I fly for so cheap, but I've got a lot of wrenching and testing to do this spring. I'll still have to think about it though.

+1
    Looking forward to it. We have some great riding round here with several islands to hit. I may join you for the Sunday ride in the K river too.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    Looking forward to it. We have some great riding round here with several islands to hit. I may join you for the Sunday ride in the K river too.
    Rematch?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information