+1

Thumbs up Polaris recomends The Green Hulk

I was looking for a tie Rod for my 1993 250 4x4 Polaris. That part has been discontinued and wasnt listed any where. So I signed in on the Polaris site. It has a replacement listed but it has been phased out as well.
    Kind of funny, I had called and at the end of the conversation the girl from Polaris says "with the age of your ATV, that part is going to be hard to locate". She then recomended this site.
    I guess she just thought all old Polaris products were supported here.
    Its pretty cool to know this is where they send folks that they cant help.
    Good job Green Hulk.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by LaveyT View Post
    Good job Green Hulk.

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    Mixed emotions about that.

Because the ba$tards know about this great site is why we had to remove so much useful literature. They were threatening lawsuit for copyright reasons to the OEM manuals we had listed.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by xlint89 View Post
    Mixed emotions about that.

Because the ba$tards know about this great site is why we had to remove so much useful literature. They were threatening lawsuit for copyright reasons to the OEM manuals we had listed.
    Go get em! +1

+1

Thumbs down Yep

There allowed to use you, your just not allowed to use them. Im farmiler with that thread. I down loaded the PDF manuals here myself. That was before the lawsuit threat happened.

Farmiler is a word !!

(I found a new tie rod for $5.50 on E-Bay ($13.50 for shipping)

My take on this is that Polaris offers advice to dealers and consumers alternative sources that they can use to get parts or feed back on a an issue, or a source for people to come an unite like the ride that happened this summer. What they get out of it is up to the them.

I have seen it where people come on here and advertise things with out the Hulks permission and as you have seen those items have been removed. Out of respect of the site owners wishes.

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 4stroker View Post
    My take on this is that Polaris offers advice to dealers and consumers alternative sources that they can use to get parts or feed back on a an issue, or a source for people to come an unite like the ride that happened this summer. What they get out of it is up to the them.

I have seen it where people come on here and advertise things with out the Hulks permission and as you have seen those items have been removed. Out of respect of the site owners wishes.
    What?We are just lucky to even still have the parts listed on their site still.I'd bet in 2 or 3 years we won't even have that. They had nothing to do with our get together.

If it wasn't for Green Hulk and the guys that get enjoyment wrenching on cheap skis there would be massive #'s of skis junked. There's only a hand few of guys that even understand the fuel injection skis that polaris produced.

I'd sure like to see a list of dealers that would even be quailifed or willing to touch a MSX, How many have the digital wrench and will use it on a PWC still?

It's been said before,Polaris would love to see their PWC's just gone so they wouldn't have to even inventory the parts still.

Thread Information