+1

wtt looking for 96-99 xp spx x4

I am looking for another x4 ski to go along with my x4tec project. I am looking for something in very good condition and prefer stock appearance. Any year will do but very interested in a stock appearing 96 xp. I would purchase cash but also have a variety of firearms i would be willing to trade from pistols to highly modified ar's and hk's. I have all my money in my other projects so not looking for an expensive race ski and I definately prefer a trade deal. I also have a pretty nice collection of watches too. If you have one of these skis and are interested in an interesting trade I have alot of crap.

I have all but decided to sell my '99 SPX but I am not interested in trades for anything but an XPL. My dad traded on a combo that included a '96 XP that I don't think he plans to keep. The distance may be a problem but I will find out more about his or give you some details on mine.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
    I have all but decided to sell my '99 SPX but I am not interested in trades for anything but an XPL. My dad traded on a combo that included a '96 XP that I don't think he plans to keep. The distance may be a problem but I will find out more about his or give you some details on mine.

Where are you? I may be able to do a trade deal for an xpl. Let me know on your dad's also. Shipping is not a problem for me. Thanks!

+1
    I have 2 97 Spx's Im looking to sell. 1 bone stock 1 with a pipe,impeller,steering nozzle,sponsons,and a seat cover.

95 Xp800

How about this 1995 XP800. 49 original hours. There were only 500 of these made. It's basically the 96 Xp prototype. Probably one of the cleanest one's out of the crate. In the spring we rebuilt the carbs, replaced all of the grey fuel lines, removed the oil injection, and it has a new factory Sea Doo cover for it. It has sat in our warehouse since then. $3,000.00 Not interested in any trades though. We are in Texas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1323.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	875.1 KB 
ID:	162353   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1322.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	705.9 KB 
ID:	162354   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1324.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	162355   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1325.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	895.2 KB 
ID:	162359   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1327.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	829.8 KB 
ID:	162360  

Quote Originally Posted by neversatisfiedmotorsports View Post
    How about this 1995 XP800. 49 original hours. There were only 500 of these made. It's basically the 96 Xp prototype. Probably one of the cleanest one's out of the crate. In the spring we rebuilt the carbs, replaced all of the grey fuel lines, removed the oil injection, and it has a new factory Sea Doo cover for it. It has sat in our warehouse since then. $3,000.00 Not interested in any trades though. We are in Texas.
    The RXX in the picture is also for sale! $5,000.00

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH. View Post
    Where are you? I may be able to do a trade deal for an xpl. Let me know on your dad's also. Shipping is not a problem for me. Thanks!
    I am in Northwestern NC. I will see probably see Dad tomorrow and will see what his plan is with the XP.

+1

96xp

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH. View Post
    I am looking for another x4 ski to go along with my x4tec project. I am looking for something in very good condition and prefer stock appearance. Any year will do but very interested in a stock appearing 96 xp. I would purchase cash but also have a variety of firearms i would be willing to trade from pistols to highly modified ar's and hk's. I have all my money in my other projects so not looking for an expensive race ski and I definately prefer a trade deal. I also have a pretty nice collection of watches too. If you have one of these skis and are interested in an interesting trade I have alot of crap.
    I have a bud that has a 96xp 4-sale......Pretty sure he is still in the market of letting it go....It would be in the 3K +/- range also..Excellent condition...I don't think he is wanting to trade for anything...He is downsizing his fleet..See attached pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3209.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	162636  

+1
    I just got in a 96 XP, in very nice original condition. 1 Owner machine only ever in freshwater. Following has ZERO HOURS ON IT: stock bore with fresh hone, and new upper rod bearings. New fuel lines with stainless steel clamps. carbs cleaned. Jet pump completly redone with new impeller. Trim guage doesnt work but trim motor does. Fuel guage also not functional. Just needs a rider. Looking around $1800 no trailer.

Thread Information