...Lighting The Water On Fire Since '04 duramaxxed's Avatar
    The Hamptons, Long Island, New York

'02 Yamaha Blaster Big Bore VERY WORKED

Here is my 2002 Yamaha Blaster. I have Title IN HAND ready to sign over to new owner. This quad is EXTREMELY FAST and not your average run-of-the-mill Big Bore Blaster. This quad can (with the right rider) hang with the new 450's and it will BEAT THEM in the tight trails due to it's small size and ability to be whipped around turns. With me riding this I could run into the back end of my friends YFZ450 (full exhaust, cdi, jetted, intake, tires) if I wanted to, he just could not pull away from me. In tight trails, I would kill him.

Mods are: Douglas .190 Wheels / Maxxis RAZR Front Tires / Original Holeshot Rear Tires / Racing CDI / Toomey Full Exhaust / Renthal Bars & Grips / Vito's 240 Big Bore Kit WITH CLEANED UP PORT WORK (I didn't just take it out of the Box and throw it on, Vito's Kit's are known to be not that good out of the box, I had a professional engine builder clean the Porting up, this is where ALOT of the power comes from) / Aluminum Grab Bar / Vito Reeds (has ALOT more low-end punch than VForce 3's...I had VF3's on here, and they sucked, got the Vito reeds and noticed a difference as soon as I hit the Throttle) / Vito Bullseye Intake Manifold / Custom Sheet Metal Phantom Air Box & Piping / UNI Filter / OuterWears Air Box Cover / 34mm Keihin Carb. (Quad does not idle, anyone that know's Blasters WILL KNOW that when you take off the Stock Carb. and put a bigger one on, it will no longer idle by itself, due to TORS no longer being Wired In) / Reed Spacer / Oil Injection Block-Off / Royal Purple Tranny Fluid / Keyed Ignition System has been modded and hidden, so to turn the Quad On & Off you just use the switch on the Bars.~~~ This quad is ready to hit the trails. It needs NOTHING. Tires look brand new (still have little knobby's on them) and hold air perfect. Any questions feel free to ask. Quad is sold AS-IS.

There is $2377.xx JUST in Aftermarket Parts alone on this Quad.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!BZdHJZgCGk~$(KGrHgoH-DQEjlLlt51ZBKm))N6TV!~~_12.jpg 
Views:	997 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	161990  

Thread Information