Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Seadoosource for parts?

Hi guys,
    Has anyone used him for spare parts. Living in Australia makes it hard to get decent parts at a decent price, forcing me to head to the states for them.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by camo View Post
    Hi guys,
    Has anyone used him for spare parts. Living in Australia makes it hard to get decent parts at a decent price, forcing me to head to the states for them.
    I have never used him. However I was going to use him to do the top end bore and kit. He is only 2 hrs from my home. He is very hard to contact. He only uses email and doesn't respond quickly. He doesn't like PM's. But that's how I got him to respond to my emails. My opinion is that if you are running a business online then you should post a phone number so customers can reach you. Another thing I didn't like is that he doesn't take debit, visa, master cards. He wanted me to mail him a check to one address and my parts to another. I wanted the protection that the plastic cards offer. With a check I'm just out money. He seems to do a lot of business on the forums and I haven't read anything bad. So don't think I'm slamming him. I just didn't like that he doesn't post a phone number or take plastic. It's too easy to hide behind the internet. So I went with Full Bore and talked to the owner 3 different times. Just my opinion

"Tearing it up on the water" seadoobutch787's Avatar
    I have dealt with Dominic when i needed a new fuel float for my sending unit. I have never had a problem with him, i did have to send a MO which was a lil hassle.

I've used him for parts before, Dominic seems like a decent guy & I have had no problems with the parts. I have never heard of him stiffing anyone, has a decent reputation.

But yes, getting ahold of him is problematic; had to email several times before he responds.

Also note that he leaves the country about this time every year for a long time, shuts down his business. If you want something yet this winter, better get ahold of him soon.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by camo View Post
    Hi guys,
    Hi Camo, you can buy from this sites online store. Link is above in the banner!

I accept all major credit cards. VISA, Master Card, American Express and Discover

I ship to Australia every day and use USPS Express Mail. I only charge exact shipping cost, what i pay is what you pay, no extra fees.

If you want even cheaper than express, no problem. I can ship it Priority Mail to save you a few more dollars. Just make a note in the comments section when you place your order which method you want it shipped.

I appreciate your business and thanks for helping support the forum!

+1
    Shuts down this time of the year, doesn't take CC, LOL Thats no way to run a business.

TLR

+1
    Any body looking for good used seadoo parts? Just drop me a pm. I have done good business w/ quite a few users of this board and others. I ship FAST and am slow this time of year as 8 inches of snow fell over the last couple days.

+1

Thumbs up

welcome to the forum camo

the online store here on the forum has performance parts as well as OEM parts

Shipping is fast too!

+1
    I tell ya' if your looking for some awesome used parts give Jim a PM. He's got nice stuff.

TLR

+1
    wow... this remindes me of that reality financing commerical. where the banks compete for your business. lol i wish i got this much attention when i need to find parts.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information