Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Burglarized.

Work Harder, Millions on Wellfare Depend On Us! ultramaxracing05's Avatar
    +1

Burglarized.

Well this morning around 9 am, we were getting ready to go to church, and father gets a phone call. It was from the police department from out of town, they said that they were at our restaurant and the back door was WFO, they said that they noticed the cash drawer mas missing the cash register was open, and we needed to get there asap.

I get the news and it just hit me with rage, we have some high dollar equipment in there we expected the worse, my mom kept talking about the pizza ovens alone are worth about 10k(well you know how the womens are)
    The economy the way its going. Me and my father agreed it was just a matter of time for it to be our turn, banks, businesses being robbed daily all over the news we just knew it was our turn,

We get there and met the police officers, and inspect the restaurant, everything was there, the cash drawer we take it home every night and leave the register open, so there is no temptation of money being inside it. Nothing was missing, we expected the place to be thrashed, but thank God the heavy wind pushed the door open, which was locked but not shut all the way. I'm glad nothing was missing, in this times like these even we're having to cut back, and only purchase things we need.

There's been some heavy robbing going on here in southeast Texas,
    but we keep a 9mm under the counter at work if a robber decides to come visit, he wont make it through the door he came from alive.
    I cant wait to take my Concealed Handgun course, and carry my own.
    I have to give props to the Bridge City Police, on how good eye they had, spotting a back door from a business open.

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    I've had a couple of my houses in Michigan broke into while not home. It really gives you a sense of Rage,plus a uneasy feeling also. Even out here in Cedar Rapids were a shooting is very rare,there are bank robberys happening. It's a sign of the economy were in right now.

Glad you guys didn't take any losses.

Banned User
    +1
    Glad to hear things worked out...

I read an article a few weeks back saying that HOME burglaries are actually DOWN, because people are home out of work instead of out doing things.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Glad to hear things worked out...

I read an article a few weeks back saying that HOME burglaries are actually DOWN, because people are home out of work instead of out doing things.
    I agree with that, there is more ppl at home, but business here are being robbed left and right, Its just an uneasy feeling thinking when is my business will be next? and how will I be prepared?

+1
    Glad to hear everything is ok. You got lucky... in Miami cops damn sure wouldnt call if they see a backdoor open. In fact, the cops here dont do a lot of things. They suck....

Glad to hear everything was OK. The restaurant is located in BC? I have respect for all law enforcement officers - unless they are giving me a hard time for riding my raptor in the neighborhood or driving my skis to fast .

+1
    Man after those cops left they hauled ass over to Gary's Cafe.! lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ultramaxracing05 View Post
    Man after those cops left they hauled ass over to Gary's Cafe.! lol
    Gary's, now that's funny.

Glad it worked out for you guys. Everyone really needs to watch their stuff right now.
    I had an employee get to work this morning at 7:30. At 8:00 one of our other employees parks his truck right next to her car. At 8:05 another employee called the first one to tell her a side window was smashed out. Asshole just walked by and was looking to see who had what in the car. She had 2 gym bags and they broke into the car for that.

+1
    how that conversion coming along Kirk?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ultramaxracing05 View Post
    how that conversion coming along Kirk?
    Man, you're on a roll tonight.
    The ski is sitting @ WFO's right now. He is parting it out for me and we are splitting the money. It should be done by the time he is ready to move his shop so I will pick it up then.
    I plan on doing the hull work by February. Then I have to get the $ together for a donor ski.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information