Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vandalism

Angry Vandalism

Someone thought it would be fun to break both the mirrors off my car last night at my apartment complex. My car was the only one messed with in the lot. It's my winter beater so I don't have full insurance coverage, going to have to pay out of pocket to fix it. Is there any point in filing a police report? Anything they can do? They probably have bigger fish to fry. This has not been a recurring issue at my complex and I doubt it will happen again (probably some random act by a drunk person walking through), just wondering if there is any action I should take other than getting new mirrors.

100 MILES OF HEAVEN AND I AM SMACK IN THE MIDDLE KEYZBUM's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP-REX View Post
    Someone thought it would be fun to break both the mirrors off my car last night at my apartment complex. My car was the only one messed with in the lot. It's my winter beater so I don't have full insurance coverage, going to have to pay out of pocket to fix it. Is there any point in filing a police report? Anything they can do? They probably have bigger fish to fry. This has not been a recurring issue at my complex and I doubt it will happen again (probably some random act by a drunk person walking through), just wondering if there is any action I should take other than getting new mirrors.
    sorry to hear But a drunk guy isnt going to stumble around to the other side just to break your mirror unless he hates you or that style car
    sorry again bro,keep your head up
    mattman

Quote Originally Posted by KEYZBUM View Post
    sorry to hear But a drunk guy isnt going to stumble around to the other side just to break your mirror unless he hates you or that style car
    sorry again bro,keep your head up
    mattman
    Other than the people I live with I know 3 other people at my complex. Thought about it for awhile, I have no enemies out here, haven't pissed anyone off lately, don't drive like an a-hole in our lot, don't have a loud system that would wake anyone up early in the morning, no loud exhaust. Only reason I say it was probably some random drunk person is because most of the people that live in this apartment complex are college students. Maybe someone thought it would be funny to break shit after a party? Maybe they were having a bad night? You know how drunk people act, anything for a laugh especially with friends. But then again you would think other cars would have been vandalized too. Don't know what I did to piss anyone off. Car is a 1993 Regal.

yup, I know exactly how a couple of drunk people act.
    we have coastguard newbies across the courtyard and they are drunken assholes and a disgrace to the uniform...
    it`s takes a real doosh bag to do damage to an object rather than face to face...

Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    +1
    If your not going to claim on insurance there is no point in calling the police and getting a case number.

Some real assholes in this world though. Its all good. Whoever the he/she/it that did this is.... They will get theirs in due time!!!

+1
    I know how you feel, I was out at a night club and when we got home and walked around the front we noticed some a-hole had jumped onto the hood of my wife's lexus!!!!!!!!! You could see where his knees and hands dented the hood and no we did not hit anyone on the way home.

It's a JEEP thing...You wouldn't Understand dirtdude35's Avatar
    i think that's its time to move

Quote Originally Posted by jtskier11 View Post
    If your not going to claim on insurance there is no point in calling the police and getting a case number.

Some real assholes in this world though. Its all good. Whoever the he/she/it that did this is.... They will get theirs in due time!!!
    Thanks for the info JT.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdude35 View Post
    i think that's its time to move
    Lease ends in August. Only place I can afford too. $370 a month everything included. Being 3 miles off campus you would think I'm far enough away to avoid all the d-bags, but I guess not.

+1
    You probably pissed off your girlfriend and just don't realize it yet...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information