Intercooler...fizzle riva pipe question..

I bought a used fizzle kit a while back... No leaks and all is well...

The question is..... I just bought some Riva intercooling piping... equipped with the greddy RS.. (ya ya i know... BOV looses HP blah blah.. I like the less wear factor... )

Now I'm worried.. comparing the pictures... they look like the bends are different... between the riva and fizzle pipes..

do you guys think it will work? Did i just F myself?

+1
    You may be ok but im guesing youll need to fab up a new mounting bracket or maybe buy a riva bracket Best thing to do is try it. Or sell the pipes and the money you get from them you can get a BOV fitting welded on the fizzle pipe. Im planning at some point to do this as i ride in the ruff stuff alot.

Banned User
    +1
    Jaron, we'll take care of it when you come to town in a bit. We got things you can use, just make sure you have the right rubber connectors/reducers...Whatever we don't use you can sell

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaronk56 View Post
    I bought a used fizzle kit a while back... No leaks and all is well...

The question is..... I just bought some Riva intercooling piping... equipped with the greddy RS.. (ya ya i know... BOV looses HP blah blah.. I like the less wear factor... )

Now I'm worried.. comparing the pictures... they look like the bends are different... between the riva and fizzle pipes..

do you guys think it will work? Did i just F myself?

THe intercooler dimensions are different and you will have to do some moding to make it fit.

+1
    I am using an XS IC and Riva metal intercooler tubes and Riva IC bracket with no problems. I just hooked everything up and got it situated right, clamped it, then bungied it to the IC bracket. There are many ways to skin a cat ... you can make it work.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    I am using an XS IC and Riva metal intercooler tubes and Riva IC bracket with no problems. I just hooked everything up and got it situated right, clamped it, then bungied it to the IC bracket. There are many ways to skin a cat ... you can make it work.
    Good to know Vern
    I figured would work but not just plug and play.

I thought I measured the distance between air inlet and outlets between the two intercoolers to be different. I was not sure if the riva pre bends would work on XS as they are very tight on the X setup when relocating. (on X relocation the pipes almost touch in the middle)
    I found that using a longer silicone hose between Super charger and intercooler made the setup much better.

You got any pics of your setup piping with XS?
    Did you use the Riva silicone hoses?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    +1. not on my boat but I have done this with a couple others. I had to flatten the angled part of the riva bracket though or could just cut it off. Also needed different couplers and clamps.

Thread Information