Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    This is my place of Zenn smohammed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago / Broward FL
    Posts
    264
    +1
    1

    looking for turbo rxp

    hey guys if any one is willing to sell a turbo rxp for 8000 - 9000 please pm me or if anyone knows who is selling can u tell me, lookin for low hours on it as well. thanks


  2. #2
    R88ory RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    2,737
    +1
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by smohammed View Post
    hey guys if any one is willing to sell a turbo rxp for 8000 - 9000 please pm me or if anyone knows who is selling can u tell me, lookin for low hours on it as well. thanks
    Dont wana piss on your fire but I think you will struggle to find what your looking for with that budget.

    Fitting a turbo is 1 thing but its all the other parts that really push up the money that it costs to get 1 of these things running like it should. R88

  3. #3
    David 1 FAST VE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Southaven, MS
    Posts
    1,958
    +1
    1

  4. #4
    This is my place of Zenn smohammed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago / Broward FL
    Posts
    264
    +1
    1
    yea i know am gonna be in a little trouble in lookin for one at that budget but i know some guys who got some turbo skis at those prices.. but then again thats rare to find.............. ooo i also looked at that ski u sent the link to me and i hav been talkin to him.. but the thing is the time it takes me to reach to him, it may be sold... am goin to try to see him in january.... jus hopig and prayin it doesnt get sold ...

  5. #5
    R88ory RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    2,737
    +1
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by smohammed View Post
    yea i know am gonna be in a little trouble in lookin for one at that budget but i know some guys who got some turbo skis at those prices.. but then again thats rare to find.............. ooo i also looked at that ski u sent the link to me and i hav been talkin to him.. but the thing is the time it takes me to reach to him, it may be sold... am goin to try to see him in january.... jus hopig and prayin it doesnt get sold ...
    All Im gona say is that you might be better off looking at a well setup SC ski for that budget you would be able to buy something with all the good parts fitted,

    Mappable ECU (EMS)
    Aftermarket Pump
    Better engine internals
    Les Hours
    Newer ski

    It will be more reliable for the Rec Rider, Things in life dont come for free and it has always been my my thought to go for the best of what you can afford instead of going for the basic version of something you cant afford.

    Im sure that RXP is quick but to pay that for a 04?? he doesnt say anything about aftermarket pump just has different prop. There is only so much power the stock pump can handle no matter what prop you have fitted. Then there are the engine internals, In my opinion he is pushing his luck with stock internalls, also doant say what he has done to the valvetrain for the higher RPM???

    R88

  6. #6
    This is my place of Zenn smohammed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago / Broward FL
    Posts
    264
    +1
    1
    hmm now you got me thinking.... the thing is am still deciding on wat to go after.. am looking for rather a turbo rxp , a turbo gprxp o jus gprxp , or go all the way wit a stage 3 fzr

  7. #7
    RXP305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    All Im gona say is that you might be better off looking at a well setup SC ski for that budget you would be able to buy something with all the good parts fitted,

    Mappable ECU (EMS)
    Aftermarket Pump
    Better engine internals
    Les Hours
    Newer ski

    It will be more reliable for the Rec Rider, Things in life dont come for free and it has always been my my thought to go for the best of what you can afford instead of going for the basic version of something you cant afford.

    Im sure that RXP is quick but to pay that for a 04?? he doesnt say anything about aftermarket pump just has different prop. There is only so much power the stock pump can handle no matter what prop you have fitted. Then there are the engine internals, In my opinion he is pushing his luck with stock internalls, also doant say what he has done to the valvetrain for the higher RPM???

    R88


    My turbo ski has a valvetrain done (Sakura racing oversized valve and spring that can handle up to 8800 RPM with the 2004 camshaft, the engine has a lower compression to handle the 20-22 PSI, The motor has 45 hours and it currently running 85-87 MPH at 8600 depending on the weather. The pump are handleing that speed with no problem, I do not have any type of problem what so ever with the ski.
    The ski is well modified for the current modification.

  8. #8
    Chicago RXP'er Jaronk56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    465
    God I would love to turbo my ski... Everytime i mention it.. I get ridiculed... by the guys.. they think its too unreliable

    Good luck man!

  9. #9
    This is my place of Zenn smohammed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago / Broward FL
    Posts
    264
    +1
    1
    actually it's reliable from wat i see... my uncle has a rxp 05 turbo in my country actually he s. only one. an for having it for a least 2-3 yrs he hasnt had a seious problem yet.. the only problem he had was a leak inthe ski. an tat was due to a hose being taken off an putbackslack. it's justhe way u take care of them will lead them to be unreliable

  10. #10
    R88ory RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    2,737
    +1
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP305 View Post
    My turbo ski has a valvetrain done (Sakura racing oversized valve and spring that can handle up to 8800 RPM with the 2004 camshaft, the engine has a lower compression to handle the 20-22 PSI, The motor has 45 hours and it currently running 85-87 MPH at 8600 depending on the weather. The pump are handleing that speed with no problem, I do not have any type of problem what so ever with the ski.
    The ski is well modified for the current modification.
    Good info. I would have put that info in your For Sale thread it would prob help people interest. Im sure it is a very good ski and did not mean any offence, its just that some people dont get what they are looking at.

    It must be running well to make those speeds. R88

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. looking for 2004 rxp parts
    By robrxp in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 05:32 AM
  2. looking for turbo rxp
    By zenn in forum Sea Doo 4Tec Skis
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 12:54 AM
  3. looking for turbo rxp
    By zenn in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 12:54 AM
  4. Anyone looking for an RXP motor? 2007 4hrs $3500
    By boostaholic in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 01:54 AM
  5. Looking for a Rxp shop manual
    By Lvnspeed in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 04:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •