+1

Talked to Riva about plastic pipes

I called Riva to talk to them about the plastic pipe on the intercooler Bubba is out till the end of the week so I talked to Mark in parts

I told him about my problem and he said they are having some issues with the plastic for people that are running different SC impellers and that they are making a upgrade kit to replace the pipes and couplers and they should be avalible in 2 weeks or less I think after talking to Mark that the stage 3 will have metal pipes. The kit will also include the bigger blow off valve and the cost will be around 500

I ask him about just getting one pipe and he said it would be a kit only so Jerry can you help some of us out with this you have more pull with Riva than I do may be some kind of discount or be able to order just some of the items I have a hard time paying 100 for the 1 intercooler pipe and 180 for the exhaust pipe after I spent alot of money on something that should not melt in the first place

I would be willing to preorder and pay for just the parts I need in metal if that would help and maybe they could not over charge us if we preorder them

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    i'm inclined to agree... so they made it like the stage 3 will work with everything from stage 2... but so far the Vortech Impeller and plastic pipes are useless in the stage 3 kit.... which apparently is 900 bucks worth of product

well, I`m using the old style wheel, and I`ll tell ya, that plastic pipe gets hotttt!, now take away some of the water flow and melto boingo!!!...PR...

Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1
    That just pisses me the **** off! I have had MANY mandrel bent pipeS MADE here in Miami ( about 45 mins from them ) and the quality is excellent. I say that is total BS. How can you make such an expensive kit and the piepes are PLASTIC!! BS BS BS BS!

+1
    yep I take it is complete BS I have been to 2 muffler shops trying to get the pipe made and no luck yet

+1
    If you send me the one you need made I can have it done for you as a last resort.

+1
    I will have a new one tomorrow I will send the old down to you and see what you can find

+1
    I am 100% sure I can get it done for you. This shop is going to do my intercooler piping once I get the intercooler......which is soon! I might even have them make a few sets and sell them as a kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sorry man....Im waiting dfor this storm and Im inda drunk!... i will still have them dome for you pm me with details and info.

Thread Information