Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Some info help?? X-charger swap

i am about to buy an X-charger and 42lb injectors from a fellow member.

My current setup

All Stock 215 Moto
    Rotax Racing ECU 8400-PRM-
    Under seat air system.

Would i be ok just putting the x-chrager and injectorss in and runnign the ski or i will need more work?

P.S. This is a GTX with a full 215 swap including fuel pump,stock FPR and RXP Pump and prop.

anyone?? i have done a bit of reading but i now every setup is diffrent so i would like the advice from others..

+1
    With that kinda boost and them kind of RPMs You may need to use a RRFPR..With no IC or air intake I dont know exactly what your A/F ratios are..You may want to get an A/F meter and see were your at then adjust accordingly..

i am using the riva under mount air intake system it was from a RXP.. also for me to use the AFR i would need to add the O2 tap? does the one on the Ex-manfold work ok? as right now that might be the easy way for me.

i just want a nice every day ski that has a lil kick.. i also will be going with a stight pip ex. no water box will this help my system run better?

thnk,

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by k-man-kid View Post
    i am using the riva under mount air intake system it was from a RXP.. also for me to use the AFR i would need to add the O2 tap?

Yes....

does the one on the Ex-manfold work ok?

Yes..You just have to be carefull when drilling and tapping so you dont get into the water jacket..

as right now that might be the easy way for me.

i just want a nice every day ski that has a lil kick.. i also will be going with a stight pip ex. no water box will this help my system run better?

thnk,
    No. Not really..Not much differant than a modded waterbox if done right..IF you were to go with a straight pipe it is gonna be loud as hell..I personaly recommend running some sort of waterbox..Rivas or a stock gutted one..

hey that little pic of ur ski looks sick.. post up some pics! ive never seen that ski around... wish i knew more and u could help u with some answers. sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    No. Not really..Not much differant than a modded waterbox if done right..IF you were to go with a straight pipe it is gonna be loud as hell..I personaly recommend running some sort of waterbox..Rivas or a stock gutted one..

ok so i will get on that ASAP. it will still be coming out the stock spot. so when in the water it wont be so loud at idel.. but give n what i have will i be safe to just put on all the goods one it arives? i nevr hit limterwith the current prop so. again not sure the best way to go with this i use the bike for fun on the weeknds..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by k-man-kid View Post
    ok so i will get on that ASAP. it will still be coming out the stock spot. so when in the water it wont be so loud at idel.. but give n what i have will i be safe to just put on all the goods one it arives? i nevr hit limterwith the current prop so. again not sure the best way to go with this i use the bike for fun on the weeknds..

I would put them on and get your A/F ratios checked ASAP..You dont want to be sitting out with a blown engine...

Quote Originally Posted by islandboy View Post
    hey that little pic of ur ski looks sick.. post up some pics! ive never seen that ski around... wish i knew more and u could help u with some answers. sorry.

i have not been out for a few mth.. last time out was JAC.. as my charger faild..and been too busy to get to it. that is changing this mth..

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    I would put them on and get your A/F ratios checked ASAP..You dont want to be sitting out with a blown engine...

what should it be at to be safe.. i dont know much about the tuning side.. still leraning.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information