Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Road Rage Thread

Why do people use their hazards in a rainstorm while driving on the highway? I've mostly noticed it from people with out of state tags, but I've seen FL cars doing it too. It's good practice if you are parked on the side of the highway or in the right lane moving at slow speed(20mph < speed limit), but why do people use them while in the passing lane moving at full speed. IMO, it's distracting & dangerous...is it the law in some states or are these people just morons?

Here's my biggest idot list:
    • People driving slow in the fast lane who won't move over for faster traffic...especially the ones who will match the speed of a car next to them in the right lane so it's impossible to get by
    • People who you move over to let pass & then they slow down once in front of you
    • People blocking the passing lane who speed up to block you when you attempt to pass them on the right
    • People who don't understand that a quick flash of your brights means move over...then once you finally get by them they try to get on your bumper with their brights on for the next 10 mi
    My wife is always yelling at me for handing out the one finger salute to morons on the highway, but surely I can't be the only one who gets pissed off by clueless people. Let's hear what bothers you guys...

OHHH MANNN Im going to stay off this thread.... Because If i posted whats really on my mind... I would probably get banned of this forum

How about the morons that can't use a blinker because their left hand is busy holding a cell phone up to their ear?????

I think if you are allowed to use your cell phone while driving, you should be forced to print your phone number on your bumper. That way I can call you and tell you to "HANG UP THE [email protected]#%ING PHONE AND DRIVE YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!"

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaronk56 View Post
    OHHH MANNN Im going to stay off this thread.... Because If i posted whats really on my mind... I would probably get banned of this forum
    +1 on that. There just isnt enough space for all my expletives and I'd be banned by the time I hit "submit reply".

+1
    I have to goto court next year for some guy agressively tailgating me last summer... I stopped my vehicle and he stopped behind me and I told him to stop fucking tailgating and harassing me and he called the police and said I punched him 3 times! WTF is wrong with people?!

In Massachusets, it is LEGAL to drive in the freakin shoulder. In CT youll get ticketed quick for it!
    Im amazed. Every time I drive up to Boston, I see it and I cannot believe that they allow it. Imagine if youre broken down or changing a tire and someone is cruising at you at 70mph in the shoulder??

+1
    People who complain about other peoples driving . Being a truck driver to make my living for the past 15 years I have seen alot of no driving morons! The thing that is at the top of my list is one from yours passing me in a hurry then getting in front of me then slowing down so that either I switch lanes to keep from running this moron over or slowing down. People drove like crap before the cell phone but now! Up to about 6 years ago I had to look out for everything except 18 wheel trucks but now when you roll out of the parking spot lock & load my friends there are no friendlies out there. Thanks to the automatic transmission in 18 wheeled trucks for this problem and now the bad economy for these no driving don't give a chit so called steering wheel holders! Real men drive standard transmissions!

It's a JEEP thing...You wouldn't Understand dirtdude35's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oklagp1200r View Post
    Real men drive standard transmissions!
    i have to agree. i also hate people that pass you slow down and when you pass some one and ride you tail. or when you pass some one and they speed up as you pass

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by HAZE View Post
    +1 on that. There just isnt enough space for all my expletives and I'd be banned by the time I hit "submit reply".
    Dude, if I lived in Miami I would be afraid I'd eventually go postal on someone on 95 down there & find myself behind bars.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by oklagp1200r View Post
    People who complain about other peoples driving . Being a truck driver to make my living for the past 15 years I have seen alot of no driving morons! The thing that is at the top of my list is one from yours passing me in a hurry then getting in front of me then slowing down so that either I switch lanes to keep from running this moron over or slowing down. People drove like crap before the cell phone but now! Up to about 6 years ago I had to look out for everything except 18 wheel trucks but now when you roll out of the parking spot lock & load my friends there are no friendlies out there. Thanks to the automatic transmission in 18 wheeled trucks for this problem and now the bad economy for these no driving don't give a chit so called steering wheel holders! Real men drive standard transmissions!

AMEN Brother..I pull doubles for a living and i see this crap all the time.Cars,trucks it doesnt matter anymore..Sometimes the cars are more respectful than the truckers..Put your turn signal on now means speed up to block ya,Speed up to pass ya then once in front of ya slow down only to speed up once you start to pass them again???Oh and if your not drivng to thier standard lets call the state police and say your driving irraticaly..Unbelievable anymore...I cant wait for my last day of work..Someones gonna see a ditch...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information