Milled head with everything

I'm selling the head from my open race boat.This is a 07 head.It has everything milled .030 with Rotax Racing cam chain tentioner,ported,ported exhaust with SS tip also tapped for AF gauge,lightened stock valves,Les Cooke retainers,Rotax Racing cam,Rotax Racing light cam sprocket,Rocker shaft is drilled out to 3.5mm to aloud more oil to valve train.I'm selling it for $1,500 shipped over $3,000 in it.PM me or email me at [email protected] Thanks Mitch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Project10.png 
Views:	138 
Size:	617.9 KB 
ID:	164017   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Project9.png 
Views:	111 
Size:	453.8 KB 
ID:	164018   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Project8.png 
Views:	109 
Size:	630.9 KB 
ID:	164019   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Project7.png 
Views:	106 
Size:	549.4 KB 
ID:	164020  

Sorry this maybe a stupid question but is both exhaust and intake valves have been ported would you not need oversize valves.Can i use this on a 08 x model.Also is this the 4224 cam.Do i need any other mods or can i just bolt this head on.I am already running 4224 cams but can sell the spare.Would standard lightwwieght ferrera valves fit i have a spare set.Will i see gains with this head over stock with the rotax cam alone.

Quote Originally Posted by GMONEY View Post
    Sorry this maybe a stupid question but is both exhaust and intake valves have been ported would you not need oversize valves.Can i use this on a 08 x model.Also is this the 4224 cam.Do i need any other mods or can i just bolt this head on.I am already running 4224 cams but can sell the spare.Would standard lightwwieght ferrera valves fit i have a spare set.Will i see gains with this head over stock with the rotax cam alone.

Yes it is the 4224 cam and the valves are stock lightened.Yes it will fit a 08 x boat.Yes standared lightweight ferrera valves will fit.You can bolt it right on with the parts that come with it the cam chain tentioner and if you run big charger you will need to mix race gas in or run start race gas.It is on ebay now but if it does not sell I might let it go a little cheaper or consider keeping cam and taking less.Thanks Mitch

Thread Information