Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 77
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    kuwait
    Posts
    9

    'Jet Worx 250x Bottom pulley modification'

    Hi

    This is the jet worx bottom pulley for 250x.


    thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image0014.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	164237   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image0013.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	164238   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image0012.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	164239  


  2. #2
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,992
    +1
    455

    Re: Jet Worx 250x Bottom pulley modification

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-turbo
    Hi

    This is the jet worx bottom pulley for 250x.


    thanks
    Is this pulley equivalent to r&d's 1-1?
    Good looking piece!

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Wow. This is a great mod. Such innovation and thought put into this. Major props!

    Wow the back side even uses spokes or very big slots to keep belt temps down.

    Good job and thanks for your input and post.

  4. #4
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    is this a new pulley or modified oem pulley? just asking because the title says pulley modification

  5. #5
    It looks like a sleeve to me but not sure. I dont have a clue about this ski stuff. Thats why i am here to learn from the best.

  6. #6
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,992
    +1
    455

    Re: Jet Worx 250x Bottom pulley modification

    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X
    is this a new pulley or modified oem pulley? just asking because the title says pulley modification
    You need one

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,992
    +1
    455

    Re: Jet Worx 250x Bottom pulley modification

    Quote Originally Posted by Subtlesoldier
    It looks like a sleeve to me but not sure. I dont have a clue about this ski stuff. Thats why i am here to learn from the best.
    Team moto's website is full of ultra info. Look up skips313 and look for the link


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    snapper455
    Guest
    If this is one of those 1:1 crank pully mods I saw on a stock boat in florida then look out!If you make the idler bigger the bearing slows down. and solves a problem with the pulleys. It does not matter what pulley you put on the blower,,, the crank pulley determins idler pully and belt speed. idler and belt speed does not change unless....
    you do somthing like put a larger crank pully to cheat in stock class. Then you speed up not only the blower,, but belt and idler as well!
    That would be almost as crazy as putting a $500.00 Faclicon crank, $1100.00 rods, $500.00 pistons, A new $800.00 head, $400.00 cylinder, plus a complete ferrera valve train into a motor with the wrong bearing sizes and a set of damaged cases!!!!

  9. #9
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,992
    +1
    455

    Re: Jet Worx 250x Bottom pulley modification

    Quote Originally Posted by snapper455
    If this is one of those 1:1 crank pully mods I saw on a stock boat in florida then look out!If you make the idler bigger the bearing slows down. and solves a problem with the pulleys. It does not matter what pulley you put on the blower,,, the crank pulley determins idler pully and belt speed. idler and belt speed does not change unless....
    you do somthing like put a larger crank pully to cheat in stock class. Then you speed up not only the blower,, but belt and idler as well!
    That would be almost as crazy as putting a $500.00 Faclicon crank, $1100.00 rods, $500.00 pistons, A new $800.00 head, $400.00 cylinder, plus a complete ferrera valve train into a motor with the wrong bearing sizes and a set of damaged cases!!!!
    Oh shit! That's alot of wasted $$$$


    Sent from my mothafking iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    71
    it's a SC pulley slipped over bottom pulley. 1-1

    its a old mod used for a long time

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jet Worx 250x Turbo
    By ULTRA RACER in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 06:11 PM
  2. Jet Worx 250x crank case ventelation
    By Mr-turbo in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 10:46 PM
  3. JET WORX Pulley kit rocks
    By Kiwi Racer in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 01:48 AM
  4. Jet Worx Racing NEW ECU
    By Green Machine in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 09:47 AM
  5. Wheres Jet Worx gone ?
    By Kiwi Racer in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 01:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •