Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

2009 Race Season DVD

Since I have nothing to do at the moment I figured I'd share the DVD I make to send out to sponsors in an attempt to stand out and look more professional.

Here are also a few of the videos that are used. I had gotten the GoPro Wide helmet cam this past season and it definitely gives a cool point of shore than just watching from the shore all the time. Also just orderd the new HD GoPro camera. Says they fixed the wind noise at high speeds so I can't wait to try it.

First Vid is pretty good

Banned User
    +1
    Thanks for that Scott. I never get tired of seeing onboard video of you guys racing. I'd like to see every racer with a little HD helmet cam.....
    Check this one out; http://www.vholdr.com/contourhd/helmetcam

It's got much better specs, and is more configurable that the GoPro. But, they haven't come out with the water-proof housing yet.
    I contacted them, and they are working on it, and it will be out next year sometime.

Did you race at the WF's??? Parker??

+1
    No problem. Glad you liked it.

That's a pretty sweet camera.

Nah didn't race Parker or WF this past year. Hoping to be at WF next year though.
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyems View Post
    Thanks for that Scott. I never get tired of seeing onboard video of you guys racing. I'd like to see every racer with a little HD helmet cam.....
    Check this one out; http://www.vholdr.com/contourhd/helmetcam

It's got much better specs, and is more configurable that the GoPro. But, they haven't come out with the water-proof housing yet.
    I contacted them, and they are working on it, and it will be out next year sometime.

Did you race at the WF's??? Parker??

Banned User
    +1
    Parker is in May....and the Mark Hahn 300 is only a month away!!!

+1
    Parker is in May....and the Mark Hahn 300 is only a month away!!!
    Would be sweet to race the Mark Hahn 300, but I'm broke and ski is in pieces. There is a IJSBA tour stop in CA the end of April so it would be hard to do Parker.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshin89 View Post
    Would be sweet to race the Mark Hahn 300, but I'm broke and ski is in pieces. There is a IJSBA tour stop in CA the end of April so it would be hard to do Parker.
    Hmmm...Parker vs. Lake Elsinore? That's a no brainer...Parker for sure. Lake Elsinore is a dump.
    And, the APBA is working on a second date for Lake Havasu, which may fit in with peoples schedule for that IJSBA west coast race, or Parker.
    So, you could just stay over, for a week, practice, and hit two major west coast races for the two sanctioning bodies.

Keep in eye on the APBA's schedule for West Coast dates. There's one in there that is "to be determined", and I have it on good authority that it may be in Lake Havasu.

+1
    Hmmm...Parker vs. Lake Elsinore? That's a no brainer...Parker for sure. Lake Elsinore is a dump.
    And, the APBA is working on a second date for Lake Havasu, which may fit in with peoples schedule for that IJSBA west coast race, or Parker.
    So, you could just stay over, for a week, practice, and hit two major west coast races for the two sanctioning bodies.

Keep in eye on the APBA's schedule for West Coast dates. There's one in there that is "to be determined", and I have it on good authority that it may be in Lake Havasu.
    Oh really I haven't been to Lake Elsinore before. I heard that race is under the IJSBA, but I haven't really heard if it's the IJSBA tour stop out west.
    If the second APBA tour stop is havasu it probably won't be where the WF is held since I heard it costs a fortune to hold a race at crazy horse.

Depending how everything plays out we might stay out an extra week and race Parker.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshin89 View Post
    Oh really I haven't been to Lake Elsinore before. I heard that race is under the IJSBA, but I haven't really heard if it's the IJSBA tour stop out west.
    If the second APBA tour stop is havasu it probably won't be where the WF is held since I heard it costs a fortune to hold a race at crazy horse.

Depending how everything plays out we might stay out an extra week and race Parker.
    Not necessarily true. I think what they are trying to do, is combine either Parker, then Havasu, or Elsinore, then either Parker or Havasu.
    It makes so much sense to have two races, back to back, on the West coast. That way guys could just hang around for a week, and get two weekends of racing+points, for both the organizations.
    Work smarter, not harder, is what I like to say.
    We have plenty of places to have the race, but I think Crazy Horse would work pretty well.

Personally, I wouldn't mind them being at Body Beach.......I could walk to the race. But, I don't see that happening.

+1
    I definitely agree its smart for them to have the west coast stops close together. I'd really like to hit the IJSBA stop in CA then the APBA stop the following weekend. It'll just be up to my sponsor as to what he wants to do. I do plan on running the whole UWP-IJSBA Tour, the APBA tour stop in Colonial Beach, VA and then the APBA Nationals.
    I know the dates are
    April 24-25 IJSBA TBA, CA
    May 1-2 APBA Parker, AZ
    May 8-9 APBA TBA

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information