Unhappy For all of you that knew jobi davis.

For all of you that knew jobi davis formerly psi employee.
    He commited suicide several nights ago and today is his funeral on the reservation....
    Sad to see a guy go and sad for his kids to have to go to their fathers funeral just days before christmas. He left 3 kids behind colby tad and his daughter shelby.

I know some of you guys with the psi engines might want to know since you guys have turned to jobi for advice on the water craft engines.

RIP JOBI>

+1
    Very sad and tragic.. Condolences to the family.

100 MILES OF HEAVEN AND I AM SMACK IN THE MIDDLE KEYZBUM's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    Very sad a tragic.. Condolences to the family.
    +1
    Prayers to his kids...
    Please keep your head up in these tough times,and be thankfull for who/what we have.
    matt

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Sad to hear. He had himself in trouble and couldn't find another route out it sounds.

May the peace of the Great Sprit be with you Jobi.

Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    Sad to hear. He had himself in trouble and couldn't find another route out it sounds.

May the peace of the Great Sprit be with you Jobi.

He brought most of his troubles on himself but yeah he put himself in a rut.

Owes me over 2gs.
    I feel for his 3 kids the he left behind.

He was a bigger name in the snowmobile industry than he was in the jet ski world.... but for those who talked to him on here I wanted to let them know. there are several guys with the psi genesis motors that talked to him on here hence why I posted his passing.

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    I'm very saddened to read this.

I hate to see someone take their life. Nothing is THAT bad....

Now there's 3 kids and their mother to fend for themselves.

Very sad indeed........

Canadian Beaver Inspector jkindt's Avatar
    None of us will really know what he was going through. It takes a lot to break a person like that, whether it be stress, misfortune, addictions, poor choices, or good intentions gone bad. Hopefully none of us will ever get to the point he was at. From what I have known about Jobi, he was facing some major personal issues and stressors. I don't blame Jobi for this, it is just a symptom of something much greater that we can't possibly understand. Nevertheless I am saddened that it came to this, that he wasn't able to get the help he needed in time. I feel sad for his family that is left to continue without him. There will be some that say he was dishonest, or shady, or worse. Unfortunately these are all reactions to a bigger problem. Even an honest man will steal if his family's life is depending on it. I wish to put all this behind and rememer Jobi for what he did for the PWC community, as this is the only context in which I know of him. He was an innovator, a leader, and one of the best known tuners in the day. I salute you Jobi for your accomplishments and your assistance with the advancement of the sport. Forever rest in peace.

+1
    Very sad to hear. RIP Jobi

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Condolences.... Just sad. Especially for the kids. I have 4 kids from a prior marrige, their mother died at 43. Addiction. Its hardest on the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by jkindt View Post
    None of us will really know what he was going through. It takes a lot to break a person like that, whether it be stress, misfortune, addictions, poor choices, or good intentions gone bad. Hopefully none of us will ever get to the point he was at. From what I have known about Jobi, he was facing some major personal issues and stressors. I don't blame Jobi for this, it is just a symptom of something much greater that we can't possibly understand. Nevertheless I am saddened that it came to this, that he wasn't able to get the help he needed in time. I feel sad for his family that is left to continue without him. There will be some that say he was dishonest, or shady, or worse. Unfortunately these are all reactions to a bigger problem. Even an honest man will steal if his family's life is depending on it. I wish to put all this behind and rememer Jobi for what he did for the PWC community, as this is the only context in which I know of him. He was an innovator, a leader, and one of the best known tuners in the day. I salute you Jobi for your accomplishments and your assistance with the advancement of the sport. Forever rest in peace.

well said. I agree with you on this. I considered him one of my best friends at one time till I found out about what he did and didnt do to my property. I hated to hear that he was gone. I probably know more than most on here and despite how pissed I was I wish he would of called me to talk to me before doing what he did. I would of been there to talk to him despite any negative. He was a good tuner and builder for that fact. Things just went horribly wrong in his head and I wish there was another way for him....

RIP>

Thread Information