+1

Ultra 150 Seat fitment question - Pics added

I've just picked up my 150..

The fropnt of the seat appears to fit very poorly.. likes its not even for the same ski!!
    Is there a rubber seal or something in the front of it?
    There seems to be 2 of play side to side that you can move it.. almost liek a bit missing?

I'll try to post pics tomorrow to show.

+1
    Took some pics.
    You can see the gap.. you can easily push it over.. like its not even clicked in.

The tag was mounting on the INSIDE of the hull.. remounted to where i think it should be.. made little difference.. maybe a bit better for up and down movement but no tension on it.

Is there something missing from the seat base?

The picture of the seat in the mounted position looks about right.Mine has a gap about the same as yours.Not much play in mine though,fits pretty snug.

+1
    Is the mount in the right place?
    Nothing missing off the seat?

Its a real PITA!

Self Confessed Day Dreamer toomanytoys's Avatar
    +1
    It may have just been stored upright with the front of the seat on the ground. This will make the edges bow out and not look right. If this is the case just rig something up to hold the front edges back in when stored and it should get it's shape back within a few weeks.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by toomanytoys View Post
    It may have just been stored upright with the front of the seat on the ground. This will make the edges bow out and not look right. If this is the case just rig something up to hold the front edges back in when stored and it should get it's shape back within a few weeks.
    Thanks
    I did think that the Jetstitch or whatever seat cover may have caused the issue- seat stretched out on the front.
    As far as the stainless bracket goes which I've mounted where I 'think' it should go (was mounted inside the hull pointing down on the same bolt holes) does that look right?

There appears to be a pisser or something under the side bumper on the front left side.. is this a tank vent or something as the pisser is on the other side and above the bumper?

Need a crank, hull through seal bearing carrier and a set of carbs and put it back together. - oh and a set of wristpins.. pistons and barrels are a couple hrs old, but the pins have corrosion on them from last drowning.. anyone got a good set?

Instead of fixing why it had sunk twice, they fitted a big bilge pump.. the bearing carrier has a big split in it!!!

Has Works sponsons, R&D plate, aftermarket intake grate (need to see brand) and a 14/19 Skat prop.
    I'd have thought 14/19 is a bit light on the pitch side of things?

Quote Originally Posted by Spanners View Post
    Thanks
    I did think that the Jetstitch or whatever seat cover may have caused the issue- seat stretched out on the front.
    As far as the stainless bracket goes which I've mounted where I 'think' it should go (was mounted inside the hull pointing down on the same bolt holes) does that look right?

There appears to be a pisser or something under the side bumper on the front left side.. is this a tank vent or something as the pisser is on the other side and above the bumper?

Need a crank, hull through seal bearing carrier and a set of carbs and put it back together. - oh and a set of wristpins.. pistons and barrels are a couple hrs old, but the pins have corrosion on them from last drowning.. anyone got a good set?

Instead of fixing why it had sunk twice, they fitted a big bilge pump.. the bearing carrier has a big split in it!!!

Has Works sponsons, R&D plate, aftermarket intake grate (need to see brand) and a 14/19 Skat prop.
    I'd have thought 14/19 is a bit light on the pitch side of things?
    The pisser on the front left is where the water drains coming from the hood.The tip of the hood (when in the open position) points directly to the hole.When you pull out your storage box you can see how the rubber line leads to the front left.

There are also 2 more pissers going out of the back of the ski.Follow the rubber lines on the 3 cylinders for the points of exit.

Always check all 3 pisser exits when doing a washout to check that there are no clogs.

You can always get a visual ckeck on the front pisser,but not the back 2(unless you are out of the water).

Good Luck

+1
    Cheers
    This thing has been torn apart before by a rock ape... there is shit in places it doesn't belong lol
    I found the hood drain eventually.

Will build my own triple pisser kit.. was thinking using fitting for mid and pto head the same as the front one?

Thread Information