Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

another upgrade question

I know I've asked it before ,but I seen alot of things change in a year since I asked and I'm glad I waited. What is the best bang for the buck addon for the 2008 215 hp motors . I've seen people just dropping in x-chargers with injectors and use stock intercoolers, which would be good for me, I also see they have a new riva rrfpr for 08 ,do you still have to modify your fuel pump? Would I just be better off puttin in a s/c wheel and an intercooler or just the cooler ? I kind of like just bolting in a new s/c instead of a wheel and having to do the washers and bearings making the price the same. I just dont want to throw money away if its not gonna give me alot of inprovement verses the money. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Banned User
    X-charger and 42's are best bang for the buck hands down, just remember u will also need a prop, but when the bug bites it bites hard and u wont stop there but least u will have a solid charger to add to.

+1
    if you want the most speed with the best reliability then the set-up i have listed below is the best. I was going to do X charger but with the intercooler id need an rrfpr. So as of today ive made up my mind and doing the S3 charger but im also going to do a heat exchanger and riva ride plate to get the extra mhp i want instead of dealing with rrfpr's.

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsterme View Post
    if you want the most speed with the best reliability then the set-up i have listed below is the best. I was going to do X charger but with the intercooler id need an rrfpr. So as of today ive made up my mind and doing the S3 charger but im also going to do a heat exchanger and riva ride plate to get the extra mhp i want instead of dealing with rrfpr's.
    You won't stop there... I know you better I think Lets see what happends when that boat sells ...

+1
    when the boat sell the loan for the ski will be paid off, I normally dont take out loans but the itch was to bad.... I know at some point ill be 2rude or bigger but as of now i think it's best to tune the hull first...

EDIT: Just was reading you other post in the boat section and see you have the S200.... SO depending on whay you looking for Jonnyrxt has the best set-up as it would be ALOT cheaper in the long run

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    boat sells ecu rude 3 ride plate ect ect ect..it is a sickness...

i know i get to eat rice ..and scratch my broke azz because for a while... i just bought a rude3....and i am doing everything in my power to get the cash up to buy bigger injectors...the 50 i just bought only have like 4 hours on them ...and to pay cal to tune my rude controler and duke to pitch my prop...and yes i do still have a payment...

+1
    LOL I wish 3rude....

ski is getting payed off then I need to buy a house with a shop so i have a place to fix cars/ watercraft and make some extra cash to support my addiction . A pump extention is also on the list of things to do.......

so if I do a x-charger and 42lb ,I can just bolt that on my 2008 no other mods except maybe a prop?

+1
    yep, if you don't plan on an external intercooler, then you don't need to do anything else with the x charger and 42s, besides prop.

Banned User
    and this summer i am gonna test X-charger, 46's and XS IC with no RRFPR for what kinda afr's it has.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information