Football is almost here!! any fans/gamblers?

the last few years i've looked forward to every football weekend to watch the Colts and many other teams play.... Colts are playing at 5am in the morning tomorrow over in Tokyo... the seasons coming and I can't wait.. it doesn't help I gamble like crazy for the next few months, but its a lot of fun and you get WAY more into the games with money on the line... if anyone is interested :

www.worldwager.com

its been an easy site to use, and have always gotten my winnings from them.. maybe i'll "win" some performance parts this year
    we'll see what happens...

Go Colts! -- i'm originally from indy so i've been to their games since i was a kid....

-chris

i love the COLTS to peyton is the man. but im from ohio so i still love my bengals. u shouldnt have showed me that site you just mad the wife mad lol.

Central Arkansas or Missouri on lake of the Ozarks, Table Rock, Bull Shoals
    Last fall I was sitting in the endzone seats when peyton was driving down against the chiefs with a minute left and totally blew it by throwing a pick. It calmed down some of the colts fans who were quite arrogant before the game. Peyton is an amazing quarterback with a superb supporting cast. The Chiefs/Colts shootout was awesome last year.

Those weren't my family's seats, ours are in section 317 (best freakin view in the stadium right on top of the press box)

we have around 30 chiefs season tickets in our family, as well as one of if not the biggest chiefs tailgate vehicle in the whole parking lot.

now that most aren't riding as much... any other football fans in here? i'm loving these weekends... and so far i've been doing quite well with the weekend bets.. if things keep up it will fund the stage 3 .... and how bout them Colts?!?! their defense is surprisingly doing great!!!

--PainKiller... you are also doing quite well this season.. i'm looking forward to our game on nov. 20th. your Bengals should easily come away with a win this weekend against an injured Packers team.... i'd put money on it

+1
    I myself am a Cowboys fan! But the wife and my step-son are both Colts fans originally from the Indianapolis area! I think they have thier best shot this year with the way the defense is performing!

Colts are #1!!
    and im not no fan who jumped on the ban wagon when they started winning either...
    been a true colt fan for my entire life

who has the NFL's best WINNING record???
    GO COLTS!!!!

Even when they were in Baltimore????

tiplick.... where at in indianapolis? i'm grew up out near avon/danville area..... where do you ride up there... eagle creek? ... man i'm going to try to make it home for the monday night pittsburgh game.... only thing is that most good seats are either gone or ridiculous $$$$ this monday should be a fun game to watch.... i think we'll finally get past the pats this year and go all the way....

Quote Originally Posted by VFX_Artist
    tiplick.... where at in indianapolis? i'm grew up out near avon/danville area..... where do you ride up there... eagle creek? ... man i'm going to try to make it home for the monday night pittsburgh game.... only thing is that most good seats are either gone or ridiculous $$$$ this monday should be a fun game to watch.... i think we'll finally get past the pats this year and go all the way....
    i live in the castleton area naww not eagle creek i think theres a hp limit ( not sure tho )on that lake but either at giest, that one up a little north i went there this summer cant think of the name now or either the polluted white river

new england will burn to the ground!!

Thread Information