Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cool bryant's 94 xp build

im startin this thread to show you guy's the starting and finishing build of my 94xp.

as you see its basically baer except for some electronics and other stuff. i picked it up from my dad for free just to get it out of his way. besides i earned it buy helping him change the transmission in my grandmas jeep. but this is just the beginning.

+1
    what are you doing to it? looks brand new inside.

"Tearing it up on the water" seadoobutch787's Avatar
    I believe that 94 came out with the 657x motor which is the better choice.

a little soap and water never hurt. i also have a 94 gtx with some mods and board out to the 720 with a intake riser and some old school after market flame arrosters and a modded skid plate with a 94 sp pump section that ill be incorperating. i have driven the gtx and the gps shoed 54.5 mph but who knows. im just going to build it for wave jumping sin i need to build up the hull in the back and go from there. ill post the pics of the doner soon. tell me what you think.

buy the way i am the thurd person to own this ski and the previous owner said the 720 rebuild has bout 20 hr on it.

Quote Originally Posted by gtx-x2 View Post
    a little soap and water never hurt. i also have a 94 gtx with some mods and board out to the 720 with a intake riser and some old school after market flame arrosters and a modded skid plate with a 94 sp pump section that ill be incorperating. i have driven the gtx and the gps shoed 54.5 mph but who knows. im just going to build it for wave jumping sin i need to build up the hull in the back and go from there. ill post the pics of the doner soon. tell me what you think.

buy the way i am the thurd person to own this ski and the previous owner said the 720 rebuild has bout 20 hr on it.
    this is going to be my doner ski for my project.

it is the 94 gtx with the 720. will post pics of the motor pulled out and cleaned up soon.
    if there is any thing you need becides the motor let me know. any thing at all. pump and every thing else is in great condition. it was running like a champ bout 3 weeks ago.

miving along on this one. got the motor pulled and washed down.

explain how a 3 seater GTX goes 54mph? what did you do to the ride plate and the pump??

15/20 impeller and moded ride plate. it also has the anticavation mod done. this motor is a beast im telling you. and the hull had a fresh caot of wax put on befor the drive. it was waxed the right way not just put on and wiped off. it was put on then buffed away. took me bout 2 hr to do it. on the xp im strip off all the old gel coat and apply a new layer and lightley sand down the inside of it befor install of motor. try to get rid of some weight. im still puzled on the paint and color i want to put on it. im thinking something like a midnight blue with black wavy strips or burnt orange with blue water effect comming off the front leading to the back or all silver. with white racing strips.

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gtx-x2 View Post
    this is going to be my doner ski for my project.

it is the 94 gtx with the 720. will post pics of the motor pulled out and cleaned up soon.
    if there is any thing you need becides the motor let me know. any thing at all. pump and every thing else is in great condition. it was running like a champ bout 3 weeks ago.
    The 720 wasn't introduced until 1995 did someone swap on into your GTX?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post
    The 720 wasn't introduced until 1995 did someone swap on into your GTX?
    And never in the GTX - 95 was 657x, 96 was 787

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information