problen with rxtx

the problen its when you run the boat for 10 minutes the motor loose power.when you check with buds no code or fault .its like run with two piston only .i check the the coil good, the conpresion good ,the oil good ,the fuel punp good.but dont have any clue of what its the problen.any help willl be apreciated

coil pack bushes...they can swell then shrink causing the coil pack to be lose also check for moisture as it will let water in.....seen a few T-X's do this including mine...sounds simular...coil packs, Bushes, Spark plugs...change plugs see how you go..if you can get someone elses coil packs see how this goes don't but new coil packs till you can test with ones you know are running 100% they are expensive to buy..then get some OEM coil pack bushes online and change them....I had trouble with mine and all that i did was change coil pack bushes(not coil packs) after testing with someone elses Packs... and haven't had a problem since....mine would be running sweet then drop a cylinder..seadoo machanics just kept changing plugs and charging me would run fine for a ride then next time same thing...It was the bushes not holding the coil packs they were lose and made bad contact...same thing no error codes...

i will check thanks

I have to check this on my RXTX I have had a similar problem, I thought it might have been SC slipping, or bad plugs. I have changed the plugs 3X, checked slip 3X since new now @ 70 hours but occasionally am still getting throttle lag and vibrations, ONCE in a while. When i changed the plugs it looks like moisture is getting into the hole where the plug sits, the plug top was all rusty on one of them so it might be this same issue... let me know what you think

Be sure your gas is fresh and not contaminated. I had some bad gas and the computer retarded the timing since it thought the octane was lower.

just a thought.

Brendan

Quote Originally Posted by BDNJ View Post
    Be sure your gas is fresh and not contaminated. I had some bad gas and the computer retarded the timing since it thought the octane was lower.

just a thought.

Brendan
    Hi, I have thought of this too but not the case.. I use only 91 octane gas fresh every week. Anytime it sits longer then 1 week I use stabiliser. In the summer riding, I burn through at least one complete tank of gas every 1-4 days on average so it never sits very long. I keep it in a garage too so it doesnt get moisture condensation from sitting at a dock. Thanks for the idea though. Thats why I am thinking it may be the seals on the one coil because 100% there is moisture getting in there.

I dont think it is throttle body sticking either, I spray it with XPS almost every ride.

Thread Information