Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Smile Code F1 IN KAWASAKI

    Hello,,,,
    With me that the first post in the forum, I would like to thank the performers
    My question is that my friend has KAWASAKI 150
    Warning goes out to him by code F-1
    What does it mean??
    Thank you and respect
    Friend of the new forum
    Al Mmzr


  2. #2
    Did you say Ultra 150?

    I believe thats the Temp sensor on the pipe.?

    If it is a 150 the look at this sensor labeled (B) try replacing it with new one if you have one. Also check ALL cooling lines to ensure one is not plugged with sand or gunk. Common problem with that motor.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	150Pipe.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	166344


    Also consider that your in the 4 stroke section and asking about a 2 smoke motor so your going to get guys like me answering questions.
    Go to the Kawasaki 2Stroke section and get guys like Johnny5 and Bottledigger. They refuse to get a 4 stroke and have years and years and years of really good experiance. joke!

  3. #3
    Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    4,157
    +1
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by almmzr View Post
    Hello,,,,
    With me that the first post in the forum, I would like to thank the performers
    My question is that my friend has KAWASAKI 150
    Warning goes out to him by code F-1
    What does it mean??
    Thank you and respect
    Friend of the new forum
    Al Mmzr
    try the 2 stroke section your in the 4stroke section

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post
    try the 2 stroke section your in the 4stroke section
    Thanks

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    Did you say Ultra 150?

    I believe thats the Temp sensor on the pipe.?

    If it is a 150 the look at this sensor labeled (B) try replacing it with new one if you have one. Also check ALL cooling lines to ensure one is not plugged with sand or gunk. Common problem with that motor.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	150Pipe.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	166344


    Also consider that your in the 4 stroke section and asking about a 2 smoke motor so your going to get guys like me answering questions.
    Go to the Kawasaki 2Stroke section and get guys like Johnny5 and Bottledigger. They refuse to get a 4 stroke and have years and years and years of really good experiance. joke!

    Sorry the right is 250, not 150
    Sorry

  6. #6
    F-1 really has many reasons but most common is the sensor on the Intercooler. Plug behind IC could be damaged or disconnected.

    Stangly it also covers the heat sensor on the pipe and intake manifold.

    Youll also want to check all cooling lines for clogging.

    More then likely it is the IC temp sensor either bad or unplugged.

    Get a manual.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    F-1 really has many reasons but most common is the sensor on the Intercooler. Plug behind IC could be damaged or disconnected.

    Stangly it also covers the heat sensor on the pipe and intake manifold.

    Youll also want to check all cooling lines for clogging.

    More then likely it is the IC temp sensor either bad or unplugged.

    Get a manual.
    Thank you

    I will see what is wrong, and I will write to you


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Kawasaki Ultra 250X 2007 Error Code F1
    By docas in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 07:03 AM
  2. 15f error code F1
    By branix in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 05:42 AM
  3. Code F1 - Tractor Noises and then nothing
    By bulletboy in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 06:16 AM
  4. New RXT threw 2 codes today in less than 2 hrs
    By 06RXTinNC in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 11:01 PM
  5. Installing bilge pump in Kawasaki Ultra 250X
    By 01xdime in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 10:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •