Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is this A Good Price 260x ???

$10,500 OUT THE DOOR WITH THE TAGS AND REGISTRATION?
    Leftover 2009 260x

+1
    Sounds very reasonable to me. The "out the door" part in CA is easily 10% I got my 250 for $8,800 and it was just under $9,700 out the door without trailer. At the time all the local lakes were dry and gas was $4.50 a gallon. The river was the only place to go. If you like the ski just get it.

+1
    I say good deal. I'd guess tax and fees would be close to $1000 so you're getting it for under $10k which is pretty good.

Where are you located for our info?

Had a problem, the dealer said his out the door price did not include tax.
    To make a long story short. I called up 8 different Kawi Dealers here in NJ and told every1 that I would buy ski on Saturday. Need best out the door price. I got $10757 on my 8th call. Picked up ski Jan 16th. BLack and Silver. Love it

Have Rudy at R-Rated installing Deep Fuel Pickup and I am buying RIdeplate and 2 Degree Wedge and last a Pump Plug Kit.

Quote Originally Posted by mjkzeus View Post
    Had a problem, the dealer said his out the door price did not include tax.
    To make a long story short. I called up 8 different Kawi Dealers here in NJ and told every1 that I would buy ski on Saturday. Need best out the door price. I got $10757 on my 8th call. Picked up ski Jan 16th. BLack and Silver. Love it

Have Rudy at R-Rated installing Deep Fuel Pickup and I am buying RIdeplate and 2 Degree Wedge and last a Pump Plug Kit.
    what kind of riding do you do?

Going to be using this ski only in the bay with light to moderate chop. Half the time my fiance will be riding 2 up with me. Looking for reliable speed under those conditions.
    I have an older GP1200 for wavejumping in the ocean.

+1
    Welcome to GreenHulk!
    Where are you in NJ? We have a pretty decent sized group or riders through NJ...

Hey whats up. I grew up in Toms River and Ortley Beach. i live in Browns Mills now by Fort Dix.
    I will be launching ski down off of exit 67 off Parkway in Barnegat TOwnship directly across from Inlet. I can also Launch ski out of Toms RIver if ever some of you guys want to meet up.
    Using the 260x primarily for the Bay to fool around with and have a GP1200 to jump waves in Ocean.

If any of you guys know where the Joey Harrisons surfclub is, I used to live in those condos and kept ski in backyard for years. Also, If ever some of you rode out of Barnegat Inlet I used to bring my Blue 99 GP1200 that was pretty loud......

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkzeus View Post
    If any of you guys know where the Joey Harrisons surfclub is, I used to live in those condos and kept ski in backyard for years. Also, If ever some of you rode out of Barnegat Inlet I used to bring my Blue 99 GP1200 that was pretty loud......
    We jump out of barnegat inlet quite a bit. Ride everywhere from the Delaware river, Mullica River, Raritan river, Barnegat bay, ocean etc etc.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information